• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Adam Blackburn

Self tough CRM admin and HubSpot user. Tossed in the fire to figure it out. This is the way.

Activity

KyleJepson on July 11, 2021
HubSpot has a lot of tools for connecting with contacts, and there are a host of other tools sales teams use outside of HubSpot. What's your favorite tool for connecting with people? Share your thoughts in the comments below! *To learn mor read more
256 upvotes
1364 Replies
Participant
January 17, 2024
Emails, Calls, InMail and in person... i.e. conferences and events.
TGrabert on December 18, 2020
We can access templates for emails but cannot access anything in our playbooks. That makes no sense to me. If I'm mobile and want to send something from playbook like an agreement after a call to customer, I have to go outside the HubSpot to email read more
110 upvotes
44 Replies
Participant
June 22, 2022
We'd like to utilize the Playbooks for Trade Shows... Being at a booth and able to easily fill out a playbook on your mobile device would be ideal. ...read more
Daniel91 on September 14, 2017
I think its a must that hubspot sales should start to provide the possibility of adding html templates. We already pay 50$ per person to use more then 5 templates and in 2017 not being able to use HTML its like cutting off one leg to many comp read more
Participant
November 20, 2017
I can add HTML here but i cant add HTML to a sales template? What gives? This is a must .
Phildexter on May 31, 2017
for some reason it's not possible to sort the deals and contacts list by associated company. This would be very useful to group the deals/contacts from one company together while scrolling through the list. ...and since only a single compa read more
181 upvotes
53 Replies
Participant
June 08, 2017
This would be incredibly useful for our BD team since sorting by company name which is a free text field can return inaccurate information. example i...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.