Participante
Membro desde ‎ago 28, 2019
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Daniel Sinewe

Atividade

AJLaPorte_diagr on Outubro 10, 2017
You should create a connector for use with Google's DataStudio Application. This would help us create a more robust report for our users and we can leverage the statistics that HubSpot provides. Currently, other services like Databox can connect to Leia mais
356 avaliações positivas
90 Respostas
Participante
Novembro 19, 2020
yes please, that we be wonderful!
austinpostler on Abril 24, 2020
We are currently at the limit of 1,000 email templates for all paid plans. Please increase this cap. We strongly encourage our sales reps to take an entrepreneurial approach to their interaction and outreach to inbound prospects. Creating and Leia mais
10 avaliações positivas
8 Respostas
Participante
Outubro 14, 2020
+1 we are facing the same issue only after a few month using sequences.
aadame on Novembro 21, 2017
filters/sequences Is there a way I can look up contacts that I own that are on a particular sequence? or can I filter sequences to show only contacts that i own? I would like to know where my contact are in a particular sequence or be able to so Leia mais
192 avaliações positivas
54 Respostas
Participante
Julho 13, 2020
yes please! +1
danieldirks on Junho 29, 2020
I am missing the column 'bounce rate' in the Sales Content Analytics Report. Anybody else looking for this? 🙂
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
SteveJenns on Março 06, 2017
I would like to set up field dependencies for Contact Properties, to ensure that my Sales/Marketing team are updating contact details correctly. For example, I would only want certain fields to be editable against a contact record if anoth Leia mais
1041 avaliações positivas
312 Respostas
Participante
Maio 20, 2020
Our SDRs qualify leads and then they ask their BDMs to exclude the ones they don't want to be part of an email campaign. So what we need is something...Leia mais
brittwhittemore on Agosto 18, 2017
I would love to be able to create a static or smart list of companies. Right now, you can create a list based on company fields, but it generates contact names, not companies.
220 avaliações positivas
76 Respostas
Participante
Abril 17, 2020
yes please! It would solve so many issues!
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.