• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Florie van Hummel

As a Growth Manager specialized in HubSpot implementation and problem-solving I help users all over Europe with getting the most out of their account. Not only by answering questions, but also by providing onboarding and training.

Activity

Solved
donrua on July 14, 2020
I've seen the KB articles on unsubscribe all, link to email preferences, and unsub from one to one emails. My question is none of those. Challenge: I send a newsletter, and have a link to email preferences so people can review and modify their sele read more
2 upvotes
4 Replies
Contributor | Diamond Partner
July 16, 2020
Good to hear! And I'm hoping for that functionality as well, hopefully in the (near) future! You can submit this idea on the Idea part of t...read more
Solved
donrua on July 14, 2020
I've seen the KB articles on unsubscribe all, link to email preferences, and unsub from one to one emails. My question is none of those. Challenge: I send a newsletter, and have a link to email preferences so people can review and modify their sele read more
2 upvotes
4 Replies
July 16, 2020
Good to hear! And I'm hoping for that functionality as well, hopefully in the (near) future! You can submit this idea on the Idea part of t...read more
Solved
davcrislin on June 15, 2020
I have a customer that wishes to create a navigation menu link directly from their website to the email subscription preferences page, so their contacts can manage their preferences from the site. Outside of emails, I can find no way to generate thi read more
30 upvotes
5 Replies
June 16, 2020
Hi @davcrislin , The other option is to set up a preference center on a HubSpot landing page which you include in the navigation. You can ma...read more
herbert on June 15, 2020
Is it possible to include personalisation in a form thank you message? eg. Thanks you [First Name] where first name is a required field in the form. This form is embedded on a website (not Hubspot page), we then get the response from the ap read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
June 16, 2020
Hi @herbert , Yes, it's possible. Just go to the thank you message and click on personalize: ...read more
Solved
adoumbia on May 23, 2020
Hello Community, I'm sure this has probably be answered but I can't seem to find the answer to it. I'm a free account holder on Hubspot and I have setup the Hubspot form on my website. What I would like to do is setup an automatic email read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 25, 2020
Hi @adoumbia , Here's an article that describes it: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/send-an-email-response-after-a-form-submission ...read more
Solved
Nikboe on May 14, 2020
Hi, I would like to track how many visitors that came through our blog converted into a lead via a form. So the reporting would be: 100 views on blog / 5 new contacts generated / 5% conversion rate. That way we can track the success of o read more
May 20, 2020
Hi @Nikboe , Just go to blog analytics, scroll down to 'edit columns' and include 'view to contact rate' in your view. Does this answe...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

• Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
  • Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.