• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Adam Foster

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JHooker9 on October 17, 2023
We are using the conversations inbox tool for managing our shared email accounts. Any emails going into the conversations inbox are automatically linking to the 5 most recently created open deals that are associated to the contact that emailed one o read more
8 upvotes
3 Replies
Member | Partner
February 08, 2024
I upvote this. Often a contact record will be associated to 10 seperate deals (each deal being independent of the other) and the conversation or emai...read more
cullenwebster on October 11, 2021
Our team is needing a way to limit which units a particular user or team is assigned to. For example, if we have a team member who does support for one of our units and not another, I need to find a way to limit their access only to the unit they su read more
Member | Partner
October 16, 2023
We can already assign companies/contacts to business units so it makes sense to have a user permission setting that allows user to only see contacts/...read more
ARainford on September 06, 2023
  Hi HubSpot Community, I’m Alex! I’m a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Sales Hub here at HubSpot. At INBOUND, we announced some new and exciting features for Sales Hub, including personalized sales engagement tools, smarter s read more
6 upvotes
73 Replies
Member | Partner
September 20, 2023
I have now spoken to a number of my clients and one request is common and this is the ability to create a contacts view based on this new associated...read more
  Hi HubSpot Community, I’m Alex! I’m a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Sales Hub here at HubSpot. At INBOUND, we announced some new and exciting features for Sales Hub, including personalized sales engagement tools, smarter s read more
6 upvotes
73 Replies
Member | Partner
September 20, 2023
I have now spoken to a number of my clients and one request is common and this is the ability to create a contacts view based on this new associated...read more
6 upvotes
73 Replies
Member | Partner
September 20, 2023
RAli47 on August 23, 2023
Waited too long to buy the ticket. If you're looking to sell yours, please contact me! *fingers crossed*
0 upvote
16 Replies
Member | Partner
August 25, 2023
I have one too if you need it
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for adamlfoster