• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sarina Mollenhauer

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MollUser1 on March 31, 2023
Some people in our company create lists of contacts and then enroll them in workflows. To allow that, we have to give them access to all workflows so they can edit them. This is a high-security risk of them being able to actually change workflo read more
4 upvotes
4 Replies
vanessahunt on July 07, 2020
In Salesforce CRM you're able to define 'controlling' and 'dependent' fields in order to manage the selection of values between two fields that are related to one another i.e. Region and Country. If I select the region 'EMEA', then I need the 'Count read more
109 upvotes
21 Replies
Contributor
January 26, 2023
100% agree. More dependencies between the properties would be really helpful for data cleanliness.
susanmartin2006 on July 22, 2020
It seems strange that I'm able to create custom properties on Products (like notes, comment, is optional selection, serial number) but they can't be used/pulled into Quotes. I don't think any functionality will change when we sync our product librar read more
213 upvotes
81 Replies
Contributor
January 18, 2023
I might have already replied to this idea. But for us this would be seriously a game changer
NicoleSengers on February 21, 2022
I would love to be able to add in the new association labels using a workflow - rather than needing to do this manually. this would enable businesses who have contact A who makes a booking and Contacts B, C, D etc who attend a course or an event f read more
932 upvotes
251 Replies
Contributor
November 17, 2022
We would need that right now! This would be a great feature to differentiate between contacts who took part in meetings/training and other contac...read more
TCoppen on May 21, 2021
Currently report monthly goals are fixed to set monthly increases (see screenshot). Ideally, we want to set goals for each month that varies due to seasonality. We cant use the revenue goal section for this either as that links to a single read more
41 upvotes
13 Replies
Contributor
August 04, 2022
This is highly necessary for us! Please HubSpot implement this. We have different expectations for each quarter for contacts, companies and deal...read more
laurensuica on May 07, 2020
The custom product properties add little value without being able to include them as visible on the quote. Generally this isn't just for internal use, but is also to communicate to the customer. There are two other ideas I associate with this as wel read more
39 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
June 30, 2022
Creating custom properties on products is nice, but without being able to add them to the quote, they are pretty useless. We can change the line...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.