• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Suzanne Smith

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

btrowbridge on August 20, 2021
Five years in, I still love working remotely. Here at eComEngine , we've been 100% virtual since the company was founded. But for many employees, the COVID-19 pandemic caused in-person work to shift to remote. Now, 74% of workers expect read more
5 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
August 24, 2021
Great article, @btrowbridge ! I definitely need these reminders to make working from home a sustainable thing.
jbogaert on April 21, 2021
Thank you so much for joining the webinar! We hope you took away some interesting learnings. Please share what you thought of the event or leave any questions you may have for the panelists in the comment section below. About the event read more
Participant
May 12, 2021
Will Programmagable Automation alert/monitor for when data is not synced into HS? This is key for us and something I'd like to own on the business si...read more
eComEngine_Suz on March 11, 2021
I would like to be able to send alerts based around all objects at once via workflows, specifically based on checking if an action is not happening. For example, I have some usage data fields syncing from our database into HubSpot deals. I read more
10 upvotes
1 Reply
eComEngine_Suz on March 03, 2021
Similar to the way CTA and forms work, the CSAT/NPS web survey and all feedback surveys should be available to show on external web pages. This would be tremendous for HubSpot so that Product Teams and Customer Success Teams could gauge satisfaction read more
14 upvotes
1 Reply
Solved
vhorsen on July 17, 2020
We currently have CSAT surveys send based on a deal close date. So for example 20 days after their deal close date they receive a survey. They receive a different survey after 6 months. I want to make sure they receive these surveys for EACH dea read more
3 upvotes
7 Replies
Participant
March 03, 2021
I don't believe you can resurvey based on date fields. You would need to use those date based fields to trigger another field like Eligible for surve...read more
Solved
WillJD on January 19, 2021
We want to send a customer satisfaction survey by email every time one of our agents makes a proactive call and logs this on the contact's record. I can't see any way of triggering this off of calls being logged or even for the agent to manually read more
1 upvote
7 Replies
Participant
March 03, 2021
we implemented a similar workaround so that recipients could re-enroll and take the survey every time they are eligible.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.