• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Jonathan McLaren

Was a community developer building on the HS platform for 4 years prior to working at HubSpot, started multiple open source projects related to HubSpot. Go to my website to connect with me on web development and HubSpot development tips and tricks.

Activity

hseligson on October 02, 2023
Previously, HubSpot released a beta allowing users to utilize private apps and projects to build a custom card with JSON-based components for UI extensibility within the CRM development tools. However, a new custom card UI extension with React c read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
HubSpot Employee
March 05, 2024
For CMS developers looking to migrate to the latest projects version as well, we've experienced reports of some trouble in upgrading. We've got a th...read more
jmclaren on February 29, 2024
The content below is a reposting of the February 2024 changelog , feel free to discuss below. Before we head into March, we've got a number of updates that have rolled out this month from CRM development experience enhancements, app marketp read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
HubSpot Employee
March 01, 2024
Hey both of you, thanks for reporting I'm going to look into it and will update when I have news. Update: The issue appears to be with the targeting...read more
jmclaren on February 29, 2024
The content below is a reposting of the February 2024 changelog , feel free to discuss below. Before we head into March, we've got a number of updates that have rolled out this month from CRM development experience enhancements, app marketp read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
HubSpot Employee
March 01, 2024
Hey both of you, thanks for reporting I'm going to look into it and will update when I have news. Update: The issue appears to be with the targeting...read more
jmclaren on May 01, 2023
The message below is a reposting of the developer changelog post for convenience . If there are any differences the official changelog post is to be seen as the source of truth. April showers bring new HubSpot powers. Better validation for mul read more
HubSpot Employee
January 31, 2024
I apologize for a slow response here, the team has worked on a lot of improvements to the new interface addressing many of the issues noted here. If ...read more
jmclaren on January 23, 2024
This content below is from the following changelog post: https://developers.hubspot.com/changelog/filter-improvements-for-hubl-crm-functions The eq (equal) filter which can be used in query parameters of the crm_objects , crm_object , a read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
jmclaren on December 11, 2023
The text below is a copy of a post on the developer changelog . If there are inconsistencies between this version and the one on the changelog the one on the changelog takes precedence. Developers building UI Extensions with private apps wi read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges