• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Bradley Emery

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

BradleyE on January 31, 2020
Contacts can have 1 "Associated Company" and several "Related Companies". Workflows and Lists can be generated based on properties of "Associated Company" BUT not "Related Companies" - as I've been told Related Companies is still a BETA feature. read more
14 upvotes
7 Replies
BradleyE on October 30, 2019
Currently, you can view all of the "Workflow Memberships" for a given Contact simply by viewing the Contact itself and viewing the right-hand side menu. However, this does not exist for Company and Deal objects and would be super beneficial if it read more
5 upvotes
1 Reply
BradleyE on October 29, 2019
Currently, you can view all of the "Workflow Memberships" for a given Contact simply by viewing the Contact itself and viewing the right-hand side menu. However, this does not exist for Company and Deal objects and would be super beneficial if it read more
codymiles512 on January 08, 2018
Right now, the products feature only supports 1) the product name, 2) the product quantity, 3) the product cost, and 4) recurring or fixed price. It would be incredible if I could associate custom fields with products. In my world, I need to b read more
267 upvotes
131 Replies
Participant
September 17, 2019
Due to the lack of custom properties for Products, we've had to resort to tracking specific details on our SaaS products within the Deal. However, th...read more
Solved
TomS on February 11, 2019
Hi all, We're making use of mandatory questions/properties when moving deals through the deal stages (see screenshot for the overview). Unfortunately, when creating a deal AND putting it to Won straight away, the mandatory questions w read more
15 upvotes
19 Replies
Participant
August 08, 2019
Hi @jennysowyrda , Thank you for your reply. My understanding is that the option outlined by @MFrankJohnson creates a universal required prop...read more
Solved
TomS on February 11, 2019
Hi all, We're making use of mandatory questions/properties when moving deals through the deal stages (see screenshot for the overview). Unfortunately, when creating a deal AND putting it to Won straight away, the mandatory questions w read more
15 upvotes
19 Replies
Participant
August 08, 2019
Hi @jennysowyrda , Thank you for your reply. My understanding is that the option outlined by @MFrankJohnson creates a universal required prop...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.