• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lizzie Griffiths

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

lizzienom on November 16, 2020
Hello, Currently it's possible to run reports on the first interaction that converted a lead. We really need the functionality to be able to run reports on the Campaign that converted that lead into an MQL. For example, if I had a lead tha read more
10 upvotes
1 Reply
lizzienom on November 06, 2020
Looking for a way to show which Campaigns converted a contact to an MQL. E.g., if we have a Campaign, I want to be able to see the number of MQLs that have converted due to this Campaign. So, if they have interacted with an email attached to a read more
6 upvotes
1 Reply
meganatorlo on January 09, 2020
Please could we have the ability to set goals against LifeCycle stages, for example MQL's, since we are targetted on how many we generate and it would be fantastic to be able to see reports against this target. Also, the sales team are also t read more
Participant
July 31, 2020
Needed! Especially as you can put Goals against sales & service metrics.
Solved
lizzienom on June 16, 2020
Exploring whether it would be possible to have an 'exclusion' list (or similar) for Salesforce whereby leads / contacts that meet that criteria (would be deduced by a field) aren't created in HubSpot. Is this possible?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Eugenia on February 27, 2020
HubSpot Champion Users are the most active, engaged and experienced users of HubSpot tools recognized by HubSpot on a quarterly basis. You can learn more about the HubSpot Champion User program here . If you're a HubSpot Champion User, int read more
6 upvotes
67 Replies
Participant
March 05, 2020
Hi fellow Champion users! Very happy to be part of this community and connect with likeminded individuals who love HubSpot as much as I do ...read more
joshflightbucks on April 11, 2017
My company has a workflow that requires one side of the company (claim specalists) to deal with sensitive information of individuals (under contacts) and the other side of the company (sales) to work with companies and contacts to partner with our c read more
223 upvotes
118 Replies
Participant
November 12, 2019
Really needed for when working with a partner... i.e. can only show deals that you're both involved in.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.