• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Keyur Patel

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
kwisness on February 06, 2019
We are new to HubSpot and love the Drag and Drop Email option. However, there are only a handful or so font options available. When will more font options be available? Our brand's recommended font is Century Gothic, and we would like to use it. I'm read more
22 upvotes
21 Replies
Participant
May 10, 2021
Hey there, I have been using this the way I suggested above, and when I do that I do see custom font that I applied via CSS in the dropdown in the WY...read more
elmo on December 14, 2018
It'd really allow many developing options if there was a possibility to turn any custom module into a smart content module. Currently it's only possible for Rich Text, which is very limited. For example, I have made a custom video play button in read more
40 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
April 15, 2021
@beth Sorry for the confusion. I am not the one that can help you. I am a user like yourself. @katie Can you help us both here ? Mine portal is...read more
It'd really allow many developing options if there was a possibility to turn any custom module into a smart content module. Currently it's only possible for Rich Text, which is very limited. For example, I have made a custom video play button in read more
40 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
April 15, 2021
@beth Sorry for the confusion. I am not the one that can help you. I am a user like yourself. @katie Can you help us both here ? Mine portal is...read more
40 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
April 15, 2021
brendan on August 19, 2019
I noticed other 3rd party marketing platforms and providers are starting to support the AMP / Dynamic Google email. Anyone else interested in this? https://blog.amp.dev/2019/03/26/building-the-future-of-email-with-amp/
156 upvotes
57 Replies
Participant
August 27, 2020
I hope they get this done pretty soon. That will give them ahead of the league.
ThomasF on August 26, 2019
Hi, It would be nice to be able to add dynamic date in an email template. A token pulling today's date for instance. For instance, we put the date of the send on the top of our Newsletter, this would avoid the need to update it on every send. read more
59 upvotes
23 Replies
Participant
May 22, 2020
I back this up. This is really a useful token where I can set the date of newsletter being sent out.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for kpatel4