• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Cole Herman

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

CodyDuda on August 12, 2020
If we set up a workflow for a temporary period, like a sale or promo, it would be great to set an expiration date so the workflow will shut off automatically and messages do not continue to send past the expiration of the offer period. For conte read more
54 upvotes
23 Replies
September 23, 2021
We need this ASAP
realizeit on March 14, 2017
Since i use Tasks every day (and live in the Tasks field), I absolutely need a way to track data in those tasks. For instance, I want to see who I've contacted via Tasks over a certain period of time. I want to see a list of contacts where I created read more
60 upvotes
19 Replies
March 30, 2021
This needs to be done in the task menu!
cherman on January 11, 2021
Why is it that when I select 'move to folder' in lists, forms, workflows, or marketing emails, it copies the list and pastes it into the folder, however, it doesn't remove it from the all lists selection? It's a copy to folder, not a move to read more
taylorfriss on September 04, 2017
It would be realllllly nice if we could rename list folders. Right now I keep having to make new child folders with different names and transferring all of the sublists into that folder, instead of a simple rename.
169 upvotes
57 Replies
January 11, 2021
I agree, why the inconsistency?
rachelbrowne on January 02, 2020
In the meetings tool, you can currently choose when a meeting can be scheduled. However, the options are "this week and next week", weeks in advance, or a custom date range. It would be great if you could set it to "blank days" (3 days for examp read more
64 upvotes
24 Replies
February 19, 2020
I would like new options for "When a meeting can be scheduled" when setting up a calendar. The options for this week and next week, 3 weeks, 4 weeks,...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.