• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Emma Hill

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

esephton on July 02, 2021
When you're B2B and want to trigger workflows based on the deal but send specific actions based on the contact, it's a real hindrance that you can't combine Deal enrollment and Contact actions. I thought I might be able to move them between workflow read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
cduffy on January 02, 2020
When a rep is using a playbook, we would love to be able to drop personalization tokens into that playbook that show form submission answers right in the playbook itself. Right now they have to look through the contact record to the form submi read more
57 upvotes
26 Replies
April 09, 2021
Like others have said, I would like to be able to pull through key info from properties into the Playbook so that all the info required is in one pla...read more
DevinRZC_DM on December 18, 2019
I tried looking for other submissions like this but didn't find one... We need the ability to move questions/fields around inside playbooks we're building. Ex. We'd like to move the 1st question in a playbook to the end of the playbook read more
178 upvotes
47 Replies
March 30, 2021
It seems like a basic hygiene factor so was surprised when I couldn't do this as I edited a playbook. Would save a lot of time.
esephton on January 15, 2021
Currently when logging a call for example and then use search to find the contact by name, it searches ALL contacts, this makes it unusable. I would expect searching for a contact when logging a call on a deal or company record would only search aga read more
JohnRogers on December 22, 2020
Prior to using Hubspot, our team used Calendly, a service that also allowed for round robin meetings. However, one feature that is not in Hubspot that I'd love to see is the ability to weight which user the meeting goes to. In the screenshot below, read more
17 upvotes
8 Replies
January 15, 2021
I agree, this feature is really missing since moving from Calendly.
esephton on July 10, 2020
I'm using Hubspot as a Customer Success Manager and my biggest pain point is that once a deal is "won" then there is no longer an automatic association of engagements with the contact e.g. emails, marketing emails, intercom or zendesk interactions, read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.