• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jack Bowen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
hscomuser2345 on August 12, 2022
So I know you can obviously customize the default sidebar properties for every user and that each user can further customize their own layouts. What I'm struggling with is how to customize the properties within a custom section on a per-user bas read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
KirstenM on September 17, 2017
Win Probability should be available as a property that can be displayed as part of the deal columns - i.e. there should be the ability to see, at an overview level, what the win probabilities are for all current deals.
Contributor
July 06, 2021
Very much agree. This strikes me as a pretty straightforward capability, something you'd expect out of the box. The workflow idea posted above sounds...read more
Solved
psx on April 17, 2018
Hi I was looking into SuiteCRM (SugarCRM) – where it is possible to create dynamic fields – e.g. conditional dropdown list (What you select in one dropdown list decides what you can select in another drop down list. Does something similar exist read more
33 upvotes
15 Replies
Contributor
February 19, 2021
I see others have weighed in on this but I'll chip in some more comments for what it's worth - The suggested solution you offer here is only rele...read more
Solved
yatishm on May 20, 2019
Hi there Is it possible to create a custom property that maps to values based on values in another property? Example. If we have a country property, could we have a custom property that maps (nice pun 🙂 ) to the continent. Eg. if a contac read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
February 19, 2021
Hey Josh! I have a different flavor of field mapping than the use case described by Yatishm. If you're familiar with Field Mapping as its defined...read more
FelipeFelix on July 08, 2020
Hello! I would love to have the ability to create looping workflows! With this I would be able to: Create workflows to sent automated emails every X time, like: send an important email every month to my customers with no time to end since t read more
89 upvotes
31 Replies
Contributor
February 19, 2021
Yeah, I think this would be great. In my case, I'm envisioning using an infinite loop to automate some manual field entry. Specifically, for eac...read more
hscomuser2345 on August 18, 2020
My firm recently onboarded ZoomInfo which has a handy integration with Hubspot wherein you can export contacts directly into Hubspot. For some reason, however, this integration completely breaks Hubspot's Contact page. Other pages work fine but the read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.