• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Teun Rutten

I am the lead developer of a diamond HubSpot agency in the Netherlands. I love developing for the HubSpot CMS, but get really excited for API work, NodeJS applications and React.

Activity

Solved
gsolomon on April 11, 2024
I am inquiring to see if anybody has a solution or workaround to the problem I am facing. I am looking to get the daily API usage statistics for a single Private App on my HS account. I found the below endpoint in HubSpot's documentation ( GET /acc read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
April 11, 2024
@gsolomon I haven't tested the endpoint myself yet, so I was hoping that the "name" returned in the response would point to a single private app...read more
Solved
yoLotus on April 11, 2024
Hello, Does the Tracking code API create automatically marketing contacts? I don't manage to find in the documentation the answer. Best regards
0 upvote
3 Replies
April 11, 2024
Hi @yoLotus , That really depends on how it is setup. If you are using the tracking script on a non-HubSpot website and you are not using Hu...read more
Solved
gsolomon on April 11, 2024
I am inquiring to see if anybody has a solution or workaround to the problem I am facing. I am looking to get the daily API usage statistics for a single Private App on my HS account. I found the below endpoint in HubSpot's documentation ( GET /acc read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
April 11, 2024
@gsolomon I haven't tested the endpoint myself yet, so I was hoping that the "name" returned in the response would point to a single private app...read more
Solved
BBirch6 on April 11, 2024
We are struggling to integrate with a third party vendor for SSO, I need to understand how can we pull data from a custom object through an association to a company or contact record...in our use case, we need to query about the membership status as read more
April 11, 2024
Hi @BBirch6 , You can make an GET API call to the contacts endpoint to retrieve the properties of that specific contact. You can simply pas...read more
Solved
SRalston05 on April 03, 2024
I'm a web developer, but not a HubSpot developer. I'm working on javascript to send a HubSpot form's submitted data to a 3rd-party API via an ajax call. I'm providing the API key in the header of the request and sending a valid JSON object in the bo read more
1 upvote
11 Replies
April 11, 2024
Awesome! Happy I could help!
Solved
SRalston05 on April 03, 2024
I'm a web developer, but not a HubSpot developer. I'm working on javascript to send a HubSpot form's submitted data to a 3rd-party API via an ajax call. I'm providing the API key in the header of the request and sending a valid JSON object in the bo read more
1 upvote
11 Replies
April 11, 2024
Awesome! Happy I could help!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges