• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Stuart Olson

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

BearShark44 on February 01, 2023
Please add a column to the Forms list export that includes "Last Submission Date." This would help us evaluate which of all our many HS forms are actively getting traffic/submissions to those that aren't and should be decommissioned. Thanks.
0 upvote
0 Reply
ehindery on December 03, 2020
I'd like to see the overall open rate of each email list I have. Seems like it should be in the list performance area, but it's not...even though I can do the math from the info there. So the data is inside HubSpot, a developer just needs read more
13 upvotes
4 Replies
June 01, 2022
Same! Duplicating emails to send to specific target lists to get reporting per list is a HUGE pain. We need to be able to send 1 email to multiple ...read more
mvm on April 06, 2018
Currently we can not tell WHY people unsubscribe. There is no report to generate about the why. MaillChimp had that feature. Feature request is to add a drop down with reasons unbsubscribers can pick from as soon as they hit the unsubscribe link read more
80 upvotes
26 Replies
August 12, 2021
+1 requesting this functionality, would be useful.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.