• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Dominik Berger

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

rick_d on September 04, 2020
Hallo liebe Community, einige von euch benutzen einen selbstgebauten Double Optin (kurz: DOI), welcher über Workflows und benutzerdefinierten Eigenschaft gesteuert wird. Dies kann hilfreich sein, wenn der DOI eine ganz bestimmte Funktion erfü read more
Contributor
September 04, 2020
Das sind großartige Neuigkeiten, danke für die Info! Muss ich mir auf jeden Fall über's Wochenende im Detail ansehen da die Verwendung eigener DOI-E-...read more
IPerez on August 11, 2020
Hi, I´m using the free version. Is there a way to insert a property (Contact ID or email) at the end of the URL of a picture on a mail template? I´m trying to use a button to prefill a form on another site. I can do that with no problem in t read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
August 11, 2020
Hi @IPerez , do you need to use the sales templates or can you also use marketing emails for this specfic email you are trying to send? In marke...read more
Solved
mrprice on August 11, 2020
Can the properties displayed in the Contacts boxes in right sidebar of a Company be configured? We would like to show additional properties.
3 upvotes
4 Replies
Contributor
August 11, 2020
Hi @mrprice , I only know the possibility of "record customization" in the property settings where you can customize the properties displayed o...read more
Chogg on August 11, 2020
Question for the community. Is closed deal meant only for deals after a certain stage in the pipeline i.e. proposal or should it be used earlier as well i.e. Qualification? Assuming the later what is the best practice for removing the deal from the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
August 11, 2020
Hi @Chogg , what are you exactly referring to? The (standard-) deal stage "Closed won" or the property "Close date"/"Closed won reason"? And...read more
Yeti_Chris on August 06, 2020
We have built an integration to help integrate Webex in a way to allow for the creation of unique login ID's for each person who registers. Curious to see if this group has this challenge.
1 upvote
27 Replies
Contributor
August 11, 2020
Unfortunately I don't have any experience with Webex. Until now we are using Zoom, GoToWebinar/GoToMeeting and Samba Live
Solved
reniwqwil5 on August 05, 2020
Hi, I've just finished a call/demo of Hubspot and it seems great specially for my needs: Email marketing, newsletters and overal CRM. I'm thinking of purchasing their services. Not really into the free version. Do you have any though on this read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
August 06, 2020
@reniwqwil5 By the way, you can also check out HubSpot's G2 crowd profile where you can find over 6k reviews: https://www.g2.com/products/hubspot-...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.