Welcome and Introductions

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new community users: October 2020

🎓 Class of October 2020 🎓

SquHga4w.png

Welcome to the HubSpot Community!

If you've been tagged here, it means you just arrived in our Community! That's exciting news! 

We want to make sure to provide you with the essentials you need to make your experience in the HubSpot Community delightful! 

We created this post for you to get familiar and understand what is happening in the Community world.

Let's get started!

The HubSpot Community is more than a forum, we’re a Community of HubSpot-loving, Inbound-following, orange-wearing, enthusiasts!

First things first, we want to help you find a few resources to help you succeed during your first few weeks in the Community! Oh, and if you haven't checked out our getting started guide, be sure to give it a read for all the tips and tricks for navigating around.

Take a peek at what’s on our itinerary for October and join a conversation that suits you! 

Conversations to join

Did you attend INBOUND 2020? We want to know! Check our Highlights of INBOUND 2020 here 
Ask questions and learn from other Operations experts with our new OpsLife board.  Learn more about it Introduce yourself here 
HubSpot "Aha-Moments" Learn from others and share your moments

Sub Communities

Work in Operations? Join us in OpsLife Learn more about it Introduce yourself here 
Working remotely? Let's connect!  Working Remote? Learn and connect with others here 

Updates + Betas

We're launching new features in the Community this week! 
New public betas are here!  Learn more and share your feedback

Introduce yourself to other new members!

Before you run off to start learning and networking, take a second to introduce yourself. Don’t be shy - we’re all here to learn and help! 

Stuck for fun facts? Try these: 

1. How long have you been using HubSpot? 
  2. Chrome or Firefox?
  3. Where are you based out of? 
  4. Slack or Microsoft Teams? 
  5. What are you hoping to learn from the Community?

Let us know, we would love to know more about you!!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

13 Replies 13
JTommy

Hello All,

1. How long have you been utilizing HubSpot?

Appreciative to be once again into the force client local area. I've been utilizing hubspot for roughly 3 years now. I was in the force client local area in the past work, yet as of late change to another part at another organization. Needed to rejoin with my new email.

2. Chrome or Firefox?

Firefox as far as possible. Way better client experience and i'm ready to have more authority over my security.

Salt Lake City, UT

No inclination. Both is incredible, however I do utilize slack much more - particularly since I code a ton of my stuff.

5. What are you expecting to gain from the Community?

To such an extent! I do a great deal of work processes, information the board, email fabricate, presentation page construct - the full promoting robotization stuff. I'm continually searching for stunning tips and deceives to simplify measures.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to our last October class 2020, we put together this resource to help you get started!

@anyloan1 @apolaszewski1 @andreacru @AustinLaRoche @Colin-Story @dkeir @emmabjorgum , @GabeSalzer., @Jack2 @JamieTS @jprisca @jaykeshur  @J_Mackintosh @Jindrich @jmorrow @johnreith , hope you like it!

Let us know how we can help!

Kindly,

Pam

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello and Welcome!! I hope this resource is helpful to get started in our Community!

@drafeedie @daniellelandry @bwombwell @NagyC @cajohnson89 @Callan_Law @CarrieKimsey @OneDur @dualna @edinh_bc @Thrive  @JaceyH , @jorge-gbs @jwilsie  @jpetrocelli .

Thank you,

Pam

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Before we get into the weekend, we would like to welcome our new users @agharder ,  @neualex ,  @AndrewK-PTY , @CoachCampbell , @BDSolveway , @BrentIrvine , @Brian_CC , @HSFS ,  @CoreyBlake , @davidmercaux , @DeonB63 , @debbieatasi,  @Etynmarx , @EmilyHillVV , @Gdomecus , @Gmate , @GrahamCollins , @HaleyGraham , @jennabackman , @ksmith712 , into our Community!! 

Share with us more about you!

Thank you!

Pam

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Tuesday!

Welcome to @GCVM , @heatherthedev , @jbertini , @jazminhicks ,  @katharina3 ,  @KellyKM , @kimocp , @kmotenbogan , @Kyliedcsgroup , @llacey we put together this resource for our class of October, how to start in the Comunity!

I hope this helps, we want to know more about you!

Kindly,

Pam

KellyKM
Contributor

Thank you, @PamCotton ! Your community is a great resource. 

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Thursday and Welcome to the Community @BoundaryTech , @Valiant , @Ademole , @andrewkkirk , @alb , @amesserman , @Andrew_PPC , @DSA-Developer , @BenjaminGust , @Brandon_McCarty , @CaseyM @catarina , @Catherine6 , @Factal , @breadchastick03 , @ClaireRaymond , @clintbieri , @CraigH1 @crystalhuskey , @clcintx , we put together this resource to get started in our Community,

We would love to know more about you!!

Kindly,

Pam

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

📢. This week we welcome new users:   @maryBA @jeankarlo @ATRInternationa @KatHolt @KPovey @KP3469 @juststartingout @LindseyM @HopeTrust @martinspasov @Clarkins , @Michelle4 , @MEP , @coalescence , @Nathan_Trust , @ravinder , @rossacord , @rqiu , @rwilliams , this resource will help you to get started in our Community!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thank you!

Pam

0 Upvotes
andrewrong
Participant

Hi All,

1. How long have you been using HubSpot?

Very grateful to be back into the power user community. I've been using hubspot for approximately 3 years now. I was in the power user community in the previous job, but recently switch to a new role at a new company. Had to rejoin with my new email.

2. Chrome or Firefox?

Firefox all the way. Way better user experience and i'm able to have more control over my privacy.

Salt Lake City, UT

No preference. Both is great, but i do use slack a lot more - especially since i code a lot of my stuff.

5. What are you hoping to learn from the Community?

So much! I do a lot of workflows, data management, email build, landing page build - the full marketing automation stuff. I'm always looking for amazing tips and tricks to make processes simple.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome class of October 2020! 👋

We would like to share this resourceful post and also welcome you to our Community! 

@Aaronjj @asmas92 , @andrewrong @bbutler1 @CatherineMellor @CorentinHS , @DLiberati @Elena2 @HannahFarmb @hunkim @jpres @javi-espinosa @karawebb @lauravarley  @matthewbrook @Mel_ArtCloud @melissawimble @nkausalik  @PONDS @orbitdist !!

Kindly,

Pam

0 Upvotes
DLiberati

Hi Pam,

Thank you, for bringing me into the community.  I'm newer (5months) to using Hubspot in my business and it's nice to have a direct link to absorb tips & tricks from others.  You can learn about me here: Meet David 

Have a great week!

Respectfully,

David Liberati

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new Community users :

@alaclaupussacq   @alex02166 @aschaefer_1999  @akswayze @AngusMcDonald @bdhellberg @cornevdven @emcdonald@JanetC7  @Hillbrush  @JuliD  @MargaretR1  @NMonahan  @nbradshaw @nigelL @perrylawrence @breeron  @DocuRick  @Tarryn_B  @vikkifraser we would love to know more about you!!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone! Welcome to the HubSpot Community! If there is anything @PamCotton or I can do to make your time in the Community more valuable (or fun!) please don't hesitate to reach out! 

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to you all! My name is Jenny Sowyrda and I'm a Community Manager on the Community Team. I've been working on the Community since 2017 and am passionate about making this Community the best it can be. I want the HubSpot Community to be a trusted source of information and help for you, while making it as fun as possible. Pam has linked a lot of great starting resources above, so I would encourage you all to get started there. 

I am a fan of Chrome and Slack, I'm based out of Cambridge, MA, and I hope to get to learn from you all in the next few weeks! 

We're here to make sure that the Class of October is the best yet - so take a moment and get to know your peers ... who knows, they may just teach you something!