Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

bsm007
Top Contributor

send greeting cards to contacts (birthdays, anniversaries)

I am looking for either a Hubspot integration and/or workflow that can send graphical greeting cards based on the contact record's birthday.

Ideally, I would like a solution that also offered other greeting cards (sympathy, new baby, etc.) that I could send through Hubspot quickly as a one-off message (as an integration) but this is a secondary need.

Primarily, automated birthday cards are the need. Anyone have a solution that works for them?

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
bsm007
Top Contributor

Who accepted this as the solution? I didn't and it isn't a full solution to my inquiry.

Also, I have yet to hear back from Mike's team from the 'contact us' form I submitted last week.

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Hi @bsm007 

We created a Custom HubSpot Integration to calculate the Age and Next Birthday so people can use date based workflows to send emails on special occasions (and more).

We haven't launched the integration yet because we've been so busy with Portal-iQ (another product we built).

Happy to discuss if you think it would be useful?

WARNING: the default "Date of Birth" field is not a Date Field (you could type in "mothers Day" and it will validate). So don't run any calculations off that field (the data comes in from Facebook as text).

Have fun

Mike

p.s. thanks for the mention @PamCotton 

bsm007
Top Contributor

Thanks Mike, this looks like it would solve the workflow functionality (we would still need to figure out the graphical card function). I just submitted my contact information on your form. 

Brian

willsmith
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @bsm007 

Have you taken a look at the Postal.io integration? 

bsm007
Top Contributor

Hi @willsmith 

I looked at this but it seems to be geared towards snail mail. I am looking for a digital solution. I also noticed that no pricing is publicly available on this site --- I typically steer away from offerings without fees posted. Thanks.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @bsm007 , thank you for posting in our Community, I would like to invite to this conversation our top experts to share their ideas @Mike_Eastwood @Josh @willsmith any recommendations to @bsm007 ?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes