• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MiaSrebrnjak on January 31, 2024
Our Community is home to exceptional humans who also happen to be very skilled at using HubSpot! 🙂 They not only know the software inside out but also often find imaginative and innovative ways to configure it to fit their business needs. read more
Community Manager
February 13, 2024 13:55
Thank you to all who have added examples in the thread last week! 🙏 We've selected a couple and featured them in a separate post here to...read more
TKey on April 17, 2024
Does anyone use a 'smart notebook' to record their meeting notes, to later transpose them to HubSpot meeting notes? Don't want to lug around a laptop to meetings that range 5-25 minutes, and I feel awkward typing into a phone when I'm trying to read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
April 17, 2024 23:23
Hey @TKey Using a smart notebook to record meeting notes and later transposing them to HubSpot meeting notes can be a great solution for your ...read more
Solved
R_A10 on April 11, 2024
I am building an internal enablement doc that will help our new hires get up to speed in Hubspot. Part of the topics in the enablement sessions is to introduce them to "Views". I would like to get some help in getting a detailed document that conta read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 12, 2024 00:29
Hi @R_A10 , Just to confirm, do you want to understand what the individual checkboxes from your first screenshot mean? If so, they are s...read more
Solved
JFawcett on April 11, 2024
I'm interested to understand if there is an average or assumed percentage of deals that are lost because leads stop responding to communication. Before trying to change our sales process, I would like to know what sort of value we should accept as read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 11, 2024 11:49
Hi @JFawcett , I'd argue that this is highly dependent on industry, product / service, target group and sales team maturity. This would vary a...read more
zachtaylor on April 09, 2024
We recently migrated to HubSpot from another CRM. We have an internal event coming up and would like our staff to fill out a form to update their information. In previous years, we would send out a link to our staff and include a checksum token that read more
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
April 10, 2024 08:27
Could be that the contact filled the form in the same device (Pc or mobile) OR in the same tracked site (landing, website page) Here is an artic...read more
Solved
SThatcroos on April 09, 2024
Hey All, My curiosity clicked the try the "beta mode" in our Hubspot, and I currently prefer the old look - just searching advise on how to revert back to the older version of Hubspot? Thanks in advance.
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
April 09, 2024 11:42
Hey @SThatcroos to switch back into the old navigation menu go to your profile pic, open the menu and click "Switch to the original navigation...read more
JCameron2 on April 05, 2024
Hey everyone! Are you finding it challenging to inspire your sales team to fully embrace the potential of your CRM system? Fear not, you're in familiar territory... Many of our customers here at HubSpot have encountered this challenge through read more
Participant
April 13, 2024 23:38
Good cameron
Solved
DJohnson4 on March 28, 2024
Hi, Does anyone know of an easy way to count deals with specific property values? For example, my company offers 3 different subscription types (30 days, 90 days & 365 days). I want to trigger a workflow when someone has purchase 6 conse read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 28, 2024 07:57
Hi @DJohnson4 , Increasing a number property would be an option, using a calculation property another: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/properti...read more
JMayhew6 on March 25, 2024
I'm very curious to hear what other people are doing or if there is a commonly considered 'best practice' when it comes to assigning CSM ownership to a company record. Do you either A.) Make the CSM 'Company Owner', and replace/overwrite w read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
March 25, 2024 16:07
Hi @JMayhew6 , I personally lean towards option B) because it helps us avoid: Overwriting the Sales owner and potentially losing clarity in ...read more
Solved
TuckKhai on March 22, 2024
Email Attachment Logging features logs all attachments from logged emails including logo's, images, etc. Is there a way to filter the attachment based on the inbound/outboound from HubSpot, File Type, File Size and Date? The number of attach read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 22, 2024 02:41
Hi @TuckKhai , This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. However, other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspot.c...read more
Solved
PAmend1987 on March 18, 2024
Hello there, I'm new to Hubspot, but I'm really enjoying its functionality. I need some best practices for setting up our Deals. We have a SaaS platform for Industrial Properties that we bill quarterly and annually. Customers may sign up in Marc read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
March 20, 2024 09:31
Hi @PAmend1987 , To be clear, I would not propose updating a deal. Rather, the upgrade is a second deal with a value of $2000. The old deal...read more
Solved
Hildegaard on March 15, 2024
Regulary we have colleagues joining and leaving our company and the ones that leaves usally own various obejcts (Tasks, Deals, Contacts, Companies etc). I want to remove them from the HubSpot account. All the open obejcts are handed over to their re read more
Accepted Solution
March 20, 2024 11:45
Hey @Hildegaard so this is a very good (and frequent question) In general the best suggestion is to deactivate the user as soon as it leave th...read more
Solved
RJaffe on March 14, 2024
I have a number of companies that we no longer do business with, but we don't want to totally delete their records for a variety of reasons. The same goes for the contacts associated with these companies. How do I "mark them inactive" or make it so read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 14, 2024 11:21
Hi @RJaffe , This does not exist, no, but you could easily create single checkbox properties on tne contact and company object each, called "I...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.