• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MiaSrebrnjak on January 31, 2024
Our Community is home to exceptional humans who also happen to be very skilled at using HubSpot! 🙂 They not only know the software inside out but also often find imaginative and innovative ways to configure it to fit their business needs. read more
March 25, 2024 12:05
When it comes to customization, the possibilities are endless! From tweaking fields and workflows to integrating with other tools, there's so much we...read more
Solved
DJohnson4 on March 28, 2024
Hi, Does anyone know of an easy way to count deals with specific property values? For example, my company offers 3 different subscription types (30 days, 90 days & 365 days). I want to trigger a workflow when someone has purchase 6 conse read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 28, 2024 07:57
Hi @DJohnson4 , Increasing a number property would be an option, using a calculation property another: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/properti...read more
JMayhew6 on March 25, 2024
I'm very curious to hear what other people are doing or if there is a commonly considered 'best practice' when it comes to assigning CSM ownership to a company record. Do you either A.) Make the CSM 'Company Owner', and replace/overwrite w read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
March 25, 2024 16:07
Hi @JMayhew6 , I personally lean towards option B) because it helps us avoid: Overwriting the Sales owner and potentially losing clarity in ...read more
Solved
TuckKhai on March 22, 2024
Email Attachment Logging features logs all attachments from logged emails including logo's, images, etc. Is there a way to filter the attachment based on the inbound/outboound from HubSpot, File Type, File Size and Date? The number of attach read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 22, 2024 02:41
Hi @TuckKhai , This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. However, other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspot.c...read more
PAmend1987 on March 18, 2024
Hello there, I'm new to Hubspot, but I'm really enjoying its functionality. I need some best practices for setting up our Deals. We have a SaaS platform for Industrial Properties that we bill quarterly and annually. Customers may sign up in Marc read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
March 20, 2024 09:31
Hi @PAmend1987 , To be clear, I would not propose updating a deal. Rather, the upgrade is a second deal with a value of $2000. The old deal...read more
Hildegaard on March 15, 2024
Regulary we have colleagues joining and leaving our company and the ones that leaves usally own various obejcts (Tasks, Deals, Contacts, Companies etc). I want to remove them from the HubSpot account. All the open obejcts are handed over to their re read more
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
March 20, 2024 11:45
Hey @Hildegaard so this is a very good (and frequent question) In general the best suggestion is to deactivate the user as soon as it leave th...read more
Solved
RJaffe on March 14, 2024
I have a number of companies that we no longer do business with, but we don't want to totally delete their records for a variety of reasons. The same goes for the contacts associated with these companies. How do I "mark them inactive" or make it so read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 14, 2024 11:21
Hi @RJaffe , This does not exist, no, but you could easily create single checkbox properties on tne contact and company object each, called "I...read more
Solved
SThatcroos on March 13, 2024
Hi, Is there anywhere I can download a full list of your countries that are included in your drop down menu on the properties? We need to do an upload on the countries as we arent able to copy from a single text property to a drop down men read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 13, 2024 13:36
Hi @SThatcroos , There you go 🙂 Best regards Afghanistan Åland Islands Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angol...read more
SBanthia on March 07, 2024
Whilst analyzing data, we have realised that we have a lot of active customers with whom we have established no contact (from sales perspective). We want to focus on establishing contact, nurturing relationship and farming for opportunities. I read more
3 upvotes
2 Replies
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
March 11, 2024 11:59
Hey @SBanthia so this is a great question. You have a lot of features that can support the nurturing, activation and upskalling process in Hub...read more
Solved
JVanImpe on March 05, 2024
Hi, Is there a possibility to set up leads for outbound sales? I need to see and track progress on: How many leads are created per week by my team How many are in attempted to contact stage How many are in connected phase How many are in pla read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
March 05, 2024 08:25
Hi @JVanImpe , The Leads object is still very new, and it does lack some key features, among them Funnel Reports on Lead stages, which would ...read more
RetailTim on February 28, 2024
We're a retailer and we want to track our wholesale and distributor contacts from first contact through to acceptance (of us as a retailer / them as a supplier). So it's kind of like sales, but in reverse: selling them on us as a customer and then t read more
Top Contributor
February 28, 2024 16:55
Hi @RetailTim , I think you're spot on to say it's like sales. You are selling your business as means to sell other people's products. Without knowi...read more
Solved
ABadea73 on February 27, 2024
How do I determine whether HubSpot can serve as a comprehensive solution for managing BOTH customer and internal team emails, taking into account the convenience of having all communications in one platform versus potential workflow adjust read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 28, 2024 00:38
Hi @ABadea73 , People will have different opinions on this, I'm not a fan of moving internal communication in HubSpot for a few reasons: H...read more
Solved
Arnunes on February 27, 2024
Hey, I need to attach specific labels within the attachments of each existing deal to identify which document that attachment corresponds to. This will later be utilized with an api to integrate an internal system. Does anyone have any idea read more
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
February 27, 2024 15:10
Hi @Arnunes , At this time labels are only available for contacts, companies, deals, tickets, and custom objects. They aren't available at the...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.