• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MiaSrebrnjak on January 31, 2024
Our Community is home to exceptional humans who also happen to be very skilled at using HubSpot! 🙂 They not only know the software inside out but also often find imaginative and innovative ways to configure it to fit their business needs. read more
Community Manager
February 13, 2024 13:55
Thank you to all who have added examples in the thread last week! 🙏 We've selected a couple and featured them in a separate post here to...read more
Solved
m13drk on April 12, 2024
I'm looking for a way to import around 6000 customers each has at least 1 attachment (some as many as 30) these are job packs relevant to each company and we 100% need to keep them. Is there a way to do this as part of the initial upload of data or read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 12, 2024 05:58
Hi @m13drk , The HubSpot import process does not support attachments, unfortunately. This would have to be approached via the HubSpot API. See...read more
RetailTim on February 28, 2024
We're a retailer and we want to track our wholesale and distributor contacts from first contact through to acceptance (of us as a retailer / them as a supplier). So it's kind of like sales, but in reverse: selling them on us as a customer and then t read more
Top Contributor
February 28, 2024 16:55
Hi @RetailTim , I think you're spot on to say it's like sales. You are selling your business as means to sell other people's products. Without knowi...read more
Solved
RGeyer on February 06, 2024
Hi all, New Hubspotter... I can't seem to find the answer although the question has been posed. Creating a product... I do not want the SKU field (and a few others) in my product. It is not used in my business and will be cluttering/confusi read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
February 07, 2024 06:09
Hey @RGeyer for the moment its not possible to cut off the SKU property from there as for HubSpot is an standard property for Products. I'd ...read more
Solved
JMariano on January 18, 2024
Hi! We're currently using Keap and would like to migrate to Hubspot. Is it possible to migrate deals, notes of all the contacts from Keap? We are currently using Keap to view and update records. Thanks!
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
January 21, 2024 08:58
Hi @JMariano , Yes, that's definitely possible! I have done several data migrations to HubSpot and these are the main steps: 1) Export deals, conta...read more
Solved
JI92 on May 06, 2023
I honestly dont know in which subject i need to put this, if i am wrong, please let me know. I wanted to know if i can create a website that has a paid membership, where when they login they can see all kinds of pictures and videos max 5 min long wi read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
May 07, 2023 07:56
Hi, @JI92 , depending on the Hubspot subscription you have, you might be able to use Smart content. It allows you to show different content t...read more
MTRLitalB on October 17, 2022
Ben Harmanus WEB3, METAVERSE, NFTs ....and what it all means for your company, your brand, and you. HubSpot User Group Meetup: We will learn together from an expert web3 HubSpotter: Ben Harmanus, HubSpot International Brand S read more
7 upvotes
7 Replies
Member | Platinum Partner
October 20, 2022 12:26
s is going to be a fantastic event! Perfect for anyone looking to gain a deeper understanding of Web3 and the surrounding ecosystem!
CPudenz on June 07, 2022
Is there anyway to automatically update the Unit Price field when the Billing Frequency is changed? ie. Annual billing for $120,000 updates to $10,000 when the billing frequency is changed to monthly? Right now it appears we have to manually divide read more
June 29, 2022 09:48
Hi Himanshu, did you mean currently Hubspot does not* offer this? How do you customize the quote to do so?
kvlschaefer on May 24, 2022
Hey Community, Did you know that sales playbooks can help your company increase revenue and lead conversion rate? A sales playbook is a document used to implement strategies, sales tactics, or best practices throughout the buyer’s jou read more
March 19, 2024 17:42
I'd like to have a checklist (with checkboxes) and/or tasks right in a playbook -- even better if we can run a report to show which boxes were checke...read more
Solved
SPage44 on November 21, 2021
Hi there Hubspot Community! Can anyone who uses gmail tell me a little bit about how you operate daily and switch back and forth between app.hubspot.com and gmail.com? For example, my current task is to go through my inbox and respond, but no read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
November 21, 2021 23:41
Hi @SPage44 , We at webdew use gmail but we never uses our gmail inbox to send our mails. We have connected our gmail add with our HubSpot accou...read more
Drew_Cohen on March 07, 2021
Posting this here since the CRM is the foundation of so many of the great conversations throughout the Hubspot community, and people are frequently looking to connect with other Hubspot users. There are tons of helpful discussions in the Hubspot Comm read more
Community Manager
March 08, 2021 05:40
Thank you for sharing this @Drew_Cohen ! I've already searched for this at Clubhouse! 😃
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.