• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MiaSrebrnjak on January 31, 2024
Our Community is home to exceptional humans who also happen to be very skilled at using HubSpot! 🙂 They not only know the software inside out but also often find imaginative and innovative ways to configure it to fit their business needs. read more
Community Manager
February 13, 2024 13:55
Thank you to all who have added examples in the thread last week! 🙏 We've selected a couple and featured them in a separate post here to...read more
Solved
Jwberry on August 31, 2020
Quite often Users ask for help with meetings, and so often what they want is just not possible.. like editing the default confirmation email that is sent after the meeting is booked. But wait!?!?!?!??!? WOrKARouNd!! 🕺 There's a cleve read more
25 upvotes
14 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
October 04, 2023 03:13
Hi @Jwberry and everyone, Great news, there is now a beta for a native feature! Meetings [Public Beta] Reminder Defaults, ...read more
kwiederhold on June 10, 2020
Verena Wiederhold HubSpotter since May of 2019 | Jun. 10. 2020 Key concepts: Contact Management Strategy, Time Management, Personalized Communication, Trust. My name is Verena Wiederhold, Customer Support Speciali read more
7 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor
July 24, 2020 15:29
Hi, What are some good guidelines for filtering out old contacts? We have a lot of contacts that have not been properly categorized and I would ...read more
adelcastillo on June 07, 2020
Creating a Strategic Culture with HubSpot Andres Del Castillo Industrial Engineer and M.B.A. HubSpotter since October of 2019 | Jun. 7. 2020 As part of the strategic posts that we have been creating over the last weeks, we wa read more
3 upvotes
0 Reply
Solved
Angelamr on October 16, 2019
Hi there, What do you do with the lead status of a contact when that contact becomes a customer? We have currently 5 different lead status: - New - In progress - Remarketing - Unqualified - Duplicate It is worth it to create anothe read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Thought Leader
October 16, 2019 03:24
Lots of discussion around the combined use of Lifecycle Stage + Lead Status. - see Difficulty reporting due to deletion of Became x Lifecycle Stage ...read more
Solved
Amartaprao on October 04, 2019
Hi, I'm looking for some best practice advice on organizing leads that are in my pipeline that is ultimately lost, for now, however, they are good fit companies that haven't gone with another solution. Some may be waiting for features, som read more
3 upvotes
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
October 04, 2019 12:47
Hi @Amartaprao I recommend that you move the deals to closed lost but: Switch 'closed lost reason' to a dropdown select so you can s...read more
Solved
AMS_Andy on September 24, 2019
We built an app, https://amsnetwork.ca , we'd like to build a open community to ask questions, share feedback and make feature requests. Very similar to what what community.hubspot.com is. My question is, are there any products out there that do t read more
5 upvotes
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
September 25, 2019 13:49
Hi @AMS_Andy , The HubSpot Community is hosted by a third party vendor, Khoros . For a full list of integrations available with HubSpo...read more
Solved
HJ1 on July 02, 2019
Hi, I'm to Hubspot and just setting up. My biz model is a broker model so I need to track two distinctly different kinds of data. I have the end users (several individuals within a company that are looking for the service I broker, Then I have the c read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
July 02, 2019 12:39
@HJ1 , My opinion based on what you've told me would be to maintain one database and tag the different data types appropriately. It should be...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.