• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MiaSrebrnjak on January 31, 2024
Our Community is home to exceptional humans who also happen to be very skilled at using HubSpot! 🙂 They not only know the software inside out but also often find imaginative and innovative ways to configure it to fit their business needs. read more
March 25, 2024 12:05
When it comes to customization, the possibilities are endless! From tweaking fields and workflows to integrating with other tools, there's so much we...read more
Solved
hey37 on February 29, 2024
So what I have used to track sales is coupon codes. When I place an ad, I give 25% off when a person uses a coupon code. The code tells me what ad they viewed to order from. For example REAL25 means the ad is placed on The REAL Chattanooga!! Fa read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
February 29, 2024 20:49
Hi @hey37 , Great question about changing a process. So my recommendation is not only for this but in general with a Process change is ...read more
Solved
MKhalid9 on December 08, 2023
I want to Uncheck value of checkbox in my field in import sheet, how to do that? I am leaving my excel cell blank (to make it uncheck) but after importing, i have noticed that the value is still there in HubSpot. Seems like HubSpot doesn't recognize read more
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
December 14, 2023 16:35
@MKhalid9 I'm glad my first answer was helpful, you're welcome. And yes, I think the Community is an amazing group of humans for sure. As fo...read more
Solved
SCooper8 on November 27, 2023
Morning all, At the moment, we use a seperate excel spreadsheet to quality check the customer journey and data entered within HubSpot. I would like to manage this within HubSpot so we can identify, monitor, automate and build reporting aroun read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 28, 2023 08:24
Hi @SCooper8 , HubSpot doesn't have anything that would serve as a one-stop-shop. There are the building blocks (see my previous reply) but th...read more
TChappell5 on October 27, 2023
We are in the initial stages of rolling out HubSpot globally to our company. We are now working on user engagement and how to track that. I see where we can click under Security/Settings and see the 3 separate reports of User Logins/Exports/Securi read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Partner
October 27, 2023 10:50
Hey @TChappell5 not at the moment no. These are static reports that are fed from internal tools in HS. HubSpot custom reports all come from "object...read more
Solved
Kevin_Jorgensen on March 22, 2023
For our sales reporting, we need to know the number of months that have transpired since the beginning of the year, such that the number increments by 1 at the beginning of the next month. So in Jan, the value = 1 (special case) and stays 1 through read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner
March 22, 2023 17:14
Hey @Kevin_Jorgensen , thanks for reaching out! This is an interesting use case. It's not super fancy, but I'm wondering if you could create a...read more
Solved
JZajac on November 22, 2022
Hi Forum - first time posting here. We migrated to HubSpot ~1 year ago and are loving it. We use our CRM instance regularly, but there are definitely some best practices we should implement. We go to market through independent resellers and manufac read more
1 upvote
9 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 23, 2022 00:14
Hi @JZajac , 26 HubSpot portals for one business sound like a nightmare, to be honest. Not only is there a permanent risk of making changes in...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.