• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
PamCotton on February 29, 2024
Hey Community After an insightful exploration of optimizing the middle column of CRM records in our last challenge , it's time to dive deeper into the realm of workflows. Whether you're a pro or just getting started, there's read more
Participant
April 22, 2024 04:46
Nice
Solved
rrcorgan on October 20, 2023
Heya! I'm a copywriter/part of an inbound marketing writing team, and I'm helping my team figure out ways to use HubSpot Content Assistant and ChatSpot as part of our delivery workflow. SO MUCH COOL STUFF TO UNCOVER...but it's led me to wonder wheth read more
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
October 23, 2023 10:19
Hi @rrcorgan with the new AI tools I can definitely see the appeal of moving your writing workflow and approval processes to HubSpot. Here are a fe...read more
Solved
JRoy88 on June 25, 2023
I have a wordpress website and i want to migrate my site from wordpress to hubspot. Can anybody help me with the process that how can i do that without losing my website data and its ranking in google??
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
June 26, 2023 07:58
Hey @JRoy88 There's some great articles on migrating from wordpress to HubSpot here . And HubSpot even has a specific blog import tool to import b...read more
mali86 on June 19, 2023
Hi How to improve content with keywords found in the queries section in the Google search console, how to use them in my posts, Do I need a separate post for every keyword or insert them in old posts, and also if I'll write them in old posts, Is it read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
June 27, 2023 13:33
Thank you for including me as a resource @BérangèreL ! I hope those help @mali86 🙂 Feel free to ask specific questions and tag m...read more
KaKaRoT on January 05, 2023
Hi, What should be the recommended size and file format of the featured image for landing pages and blog posts? Can anyone please suggest? Thanks in advance!
Participant
September 28, 2023 11:59
Hi there! Do you know if there is a style guide that we can reference for image sizing in general? I'd like know what size and pixel dimensions are b...read more
DJayagoda on June 16, 2022
A Buyer's Evaluation Guide: Marketing Automation Software for Scaling Teams Get Your Free Guide Now Spend less time evaluating software and more time delighting customers. At HubSpot, when we look at t read more
July 27, 2022 08:49
@DJayagoda this looks like a really helpful guide. Thanks for sharing!
LizCoralli on June 15, 2021
To gate or not to gate? This marketing conundrum never seems to get old. It can be tricky finding the right balance of gated and ungated content on our sites. How do you find that balance? What considerations do you take when determining if you sho read more
June 29, 2021 08:10
Such a big question @LizCoralli ! Over the years I've become a fan of the resource pillar page over the "usual" ebook landing page. Ungate th...read more
birdman on February 08, 2021
Anyone else experiencing inflated traffic stats, all from "bottraffic.live"? What can be done against this? bottraffic.live
Contributor
February 08, 2021 09:54
Thanks Josh. I have bot filtering in place. The screenshot I shared is coming from Google Analytics. I was hoping the HubSpot server would block this...read more
edjusten on July 30, 2017
Your blog has an RSS feed URL that gives visitors an option to subscribe without giving up their email address. That might not sound very inboundy at the outset, but publishing your RSS feed URL offers an alternative for prospects to monitor and read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
HubSpot Employee
August 01, 2017 12:58
Solved
dbarbara on January 22, 2017
Hi, A client has defined blog topics along with sub-topics, and also wants to assign more than one topic per post. Are HubSpot blog best practices to assign just one topic per post, or are two or more topics common? Also, I haven't found ans read more
2 upvotes
12 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
January 23, 2017 04:25
Hi dbarbara, Good questions. There isn't really much in the way of topic best practice, espeically in the HubSpot context. Many clients...read more
Solved
EditorSteve on January 09, 2017
Hey guys! So I have just finished the inbound marketing certification and found all the information very useful and I am definitely starting to put it into practise. However. I have a brand new website with a brand new blog - this means no p read more
2 upvotes
8 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Employee
January 10, 2017 09:34
Hi Steve, Content's relationship with achieving results is like a marathon, not a sprint. If you're consistent in approach with creating content,...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.