Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

MariaKristians1
Contributor | Elite Partner

Workflow to trigger notification if two properties are not the same

SOLVE

Hi. Is it possible to set up a workflow that will trigger a notification internally if two properties does not have the same value? So if X is not equal to Y - send en internal email?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MariaKristians1,

Not out of the box, no. You would either have to set up specific branches (if property 1 has value A but property 2 does not have value A OR if property 1 has value B but property 2 does not have value B OR ...) or use a custom code action in a workflow (requiring Operations Hub Professional and a developer to write the code which compares the two property values).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MariaKristians1,

Not out of the box, no. You would either have to set up specific branches (if property 1 has value A but property 2 does not have value A OR if property 1 has value B but property 2 does not have value B OR ...) or use a custom code action in a workflow (requiring Operations Hub Professional and a developer to write the code which compares the two property values).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MariaKristians1

SOLVE

Thanks for the quick reply, I suspected that this was not possible right out of the box.

0 Upvotes