Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

SClara
Contributor

Tools similar to Apollo.io

SOLVE

Hello!

I'm currently using Apollo.io to collect new contacts, however, I think the database for Portugal and Spain is too small.

Can anyone recommend a better tool for these markets than LinkedIn Sales Navigator? Or the Sale Navigator is the better option out there? 

Thanks. 

🙂 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
adeelfaisal
Solution
Member | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SClara 

There are multiple alternatives to apollo for prospecting available in the market but most of them do struggles with the smaller markets.

1. In these cases, the LinkedIn Sales navigator is usually the better option unless you get a local company 
2. High-end tools like ZoomInfo has a better quality database but the cost is quite high.
3. For Spain, a tool FindThat Lead (https://findthatlead.com/en/) can probably work as they are based in Spain.

Adeel Faisal
Direct of Growth @ 3 & Four

Did my post help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @SClara,

You can look out for the following alternatives:

1. Lead411
  2. ZoomInfo
  3. Smartech

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
adeelfaisal
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @SClara 

There are multiple alternatives to apollo for prospecting available in the market but most of them do struggles with the smaller markets.

1. In these cases, the LinkedIn Sales navigator is usually the better option unless you get a local company 
2. High-end tools like ZoomInfo has a better quality database but the cost is quite high.
3. For Spain, a tool FindThat Lead (https://findthatlead.com/en/) can probably work as they are based in Spain.

Adeel Faisal
Direct of Growth @ 3 & Four

Did my post help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SClara,

Thanks for reaching out!

I would like to invite some experts to our conversation to brainstorm ideas.

Hi @danmoyle@Josh@himanshurauthan@Bryantworks@StjepanGrcic - Do you have any recommendations for @SClara?

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !