Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

CBlake3

Third Party Access

SOLVE

Hi all,

Looking for anyone with experience allowing a third party user to access their Hub.

Does anyone have a templated agreement they would be willing to share, that they asked a third party to sign to safeguard their data?

Failing that, any tips for me in creating one?

Thanks,

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Third Party Access

SOLVE

@CBlake3 are you looking to create a user for someone (like maybe a partner agency or freelance marketer, for example) in your HubSpot portal? 

I don't have a template for an agreement, but here are a few resources I'd start with. My adivce is to keep it simple, and to create a user role with limited power (or use an existing permission set). 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

Third Party Access

SOLVE

@CBlake3 are you looking to create a user for someone (like maybe a partner agency or freelance marketer, for example) in your HubSpot portal? 

I don't have a template for an agreement, but here are a few resources I'd start with. My adivce is to keep it simple, and to create a user role with limited power (or use an existing permission set). 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Third Party Access

SOLVE

Hi @CBlake3,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wonder if @danmoyle@deepikaverma, or @Ian_Matt could share some advice? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings