Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

BSchandl

Service team calendar options

SOLVE

Hi HubSpot Community!

I am getting desperate as nothing seem to remedy my problem with calendars so far.

Can anyone give me a tip as what to use for the follwing problem?:

We have a small service team, that we need to manage, assign won deals to them to carry out so forth. We need an online, well handling calendar that satisfies a bunch of criteria.

We are using Hubspot starter, as well as the whole company is MS O365 user... So using Outlook calendar would be my first choice, however it is too simple.

I am looking for these criterias:

• It should run natively on all devices
    • iOS app, Android app, windows/browser
  • reliable working time calculation for finance dept.
  • user delegation of calendar items
  • separately switchable user views, individual user views, group views
  • ablity to assign pre programmed list of devices/cars to the calendar item
  • to-do list
    • synchronization option with Hubspot tasks (ms and google are OK in this area)
  • Recurring tasks/recurring calendar entry management = frame agreements
  • Sync option with Hubspot (maybe deals)
  • Easily transparent day/week/month views
  • Easy to use (drag&drop)

If anyone is using similar solution do not hold it in!

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Balint

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BSchandl. It seems like maybe you'd be served by multiple tools, not just one. As an example, for time tracking we use ClickUp (which now has a HubSpot integration). For meeting links (including round robin and group meetings that look at our calendars), we use HubSpot meeting links. And it's all housed in Google Workspace. Some of the other needs like pre-programming a list of devices may require another option, but I'm not familiar with that specigif question. 

In short, I'm not sure you'll find one solution. However, between HubSpot integrations and a tool like Zapier (or Operations Hub) you could probably build what you need. Happy to make an introduction to a HubSpot dev team if you're interested. All the best!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @BSchandl. It seems like maybe you'd be served by multiple tools, not just one. As an example, for time tracking we use ClickUp (which now has a HubSpot integration). For meeting links (including round robin and group meetings that look at our calendars), we use HubSpot meeting links. And it's all housed in Google Workspace. Some of the other needs like pre-programming a list of devices may require another option, but I'm not familiar with that specigif question. 

In short, I'm not sure you'll find one solution. However, between HubSpot integrations and a tool like Zapier (or Operations Hub) you could probably build what you need. Happy to make an introduction to a HubSpot dev team if you're interested. All the best!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
BSchandl

SOLVE

Hi Dan!

Thanks for the quick answer! I am still assessing the problem itself, and possible solutions, however what youre saying makes a ton sense.

Ill look up ClickUp as well.

BR

Balint