Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

RGiesen

Service Ticket Dashboard Report showing a total Associated Company's over a given time

SOLVE

Hi There Hupspot Community,

I am configuring the Service Ticket system in Hubspot ( i got acces to Service Starter ).

And i am trying to get a report that shows me the total tickets over the last month per Associated Company. 

I am supprised that this isnt a default report and i can't seem to make the report myself. 

If i create a report and click on "tickets" than the option to add the Company Name isnt there?

Any suggestions?

Regards 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Service Ticket Dashboard Report showing a total Associated Company's over a given time

SOLVE

Hi @RGiesen,

That is correct and expected behavior. On the ticket object, there isn't any property that stores the information about the company. A cross-object report over tickets and companies would be needed. These cross-object reports require the custom report builder, only available in HubSpot Professional subscriptions.

Within your current subscription, this unfortunately can't be done. Don't shoot the messenger.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
RGiesen

SOLVE

Aha ok thank you, that was not what i was hoping for but we will find an Solution.

Thanks again!

0 Upvotes
RGiesen

SOLVE

RGiesen_0-1642680583864.png

On this page i am issing the option to add the company, if i look the at prof sup i don't see this improving? at least when i look at your direct link

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RGiesen,

That is correct and expected behavior. On the ticket object, there isn't any property that stores the information about the company. A cross-object report over tickets and companies would be needed. These cross-object reports require the custom report builder, only available in HubSpot Professional subscriptions.

Within your current subscription, this unfortunately can't be done. Don't shoot the messenger.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RGiesen,

Custom reports are a Professional subscription feature, see here. If you can't edit it, it's likely because you're on a Starter subscription. You would have to upgrade.

To confirm this, could you share a screenshot of where exactly you're trying to create/customize a report?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes