Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

AMiller7
Participant

Quickly Re-enroll Contact in Sequence at the Step They Left Off On

Hi! When a customer is un-enrolled from a sequence, but we see the need to keep them in the same sequence, I'd like a way to quickly re-enroll them at the same step (or next step) with the same dates without having to reset the steps and dates of the sequence again. Is this possible? If not, I could see having an "edit" option on the Sequence Activity notification on the customer profile that would allow us to tick the a box beside the step we want to re-start them on. 

2 Replies 2
AMiller7
Participant

Thanks, Levi. We have HubSpot Sales Professional, but I'm not sure the workflow is exactly what we would need here. If I set a sequence with 3 steps over a 3 week period and want that customer to receive certain emails on certain dates during that time (i.e. email 2 - 8/5...email 3 - 8/7....email 4 - 8/15), if they are unenrolled on 8/4, is there a 1 or 2-click option to put them back in the sequence where they left off (with the tiny customized tweaks to templates for that customer) so we don't have to go in an recustomize the dates/content?

The sequence is built to have a certain amount of business days between them and wouldn't fall on the dates above if the sequence is restarted (or if we make customized alterations to the sequence timing because of information that we know about the customer)...Do you think a workflow would throw them right back in where they left off?

Levi
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Hi @ami , which subscription do you have? In Enterprise their is a possibility to enroll contacts in sequences via a workflow. So if you have specific triggers you can use that to start de sequence workflow. See this KB article. 

Bureau Vet

Did my post solve your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution