Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

GHunt5
Participant

Lead Scoring

SOLVE

How would I get this to add the score every time a contact viewed this page?

GHunt5_0-1663866128256.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Lead Scoring

SOLVE

Hi @GHunt5,

Currently, you would have to create a new score items for each amount of views you're interested in, using the "Refine by number of times" filter on page views, e.g. another 15 points for at least two, another 15 points for at least three and so on.

Other users have already requested improved scoring features here. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the request. The product team reviews requests based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Lead Scoring

SOLVE

Hi @GHunt5,

Currently, you would have to create a new score items for each amount of views you're interested in, using the "Refine by number of times" filter on page views, e.g. another 15 points for at least two, another 15 points for at least three and so on.

Other users have already requested improved scoring features here. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the request. The product team reviews requests based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.