Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

MMetros5
Contributor

Date Deal Entered Pipeline

SOLVE

Hi All,

I need to know the date a deal entered a specific pipeline. Is this something that I can achieve in Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MMetros5,

There are some properties available for this out of the box, but only available in reports. (When I just checked, these were only available in single object deal reports, not in the custom report builder. Also, their use is limited.)

karstenkoehler_0-1645419450525.png

For more flexibility, you could create a custom date property and update it via workflow, see below:

karstenkoehler_1-1645419642037.png

A workflow like this would have to be set up for each deal stage that you're interested in.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MMetros5,

There are some properties available for this out of the box, but only available in reports. (When I just checked, these were only available in single object deal reports, not in the custom report builder. Also, their use is limited.)

karstenkoehler_0-1645419450525.png

For more flexibility, you could create a custom date property and update it via workflow, see below:

karstenkoehler_1-1645419642037.png

A workflow like this would have to be set up for each deal stage that you're interested in.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.