Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

NRichardson1

Counting [EXTERNAL] Sales Rep Activities

SOLVE

I have a report which counts Sales Rep activities (Calls, Meetings, Emails) over the previous week - which works really well

Problem is that I am registered contact within our CRM, so every email my team sends me is counted as a "Sales activity"

Is there any way for me to change my report to only count EXTERNAL emails / calls ? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NRichardson1,

For one, you could exclude your own company domain from CRM email logging by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/add-emails-and-domains-to-the-never-log-list

In reports, you could exclude internal activities by setting an activity filter for "Email To Address does not contain [your company email domain]".

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
NRichardson1

SOLVE

Fantastic - thank you so much - really appreciate the input !

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NRichardson1,

For one, you could exclude your own company domain from CRM email logging by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/add-emails-and-domains-to-the-never-log-list

In reports, you could exclude internal activities by setting an activity filter for "Email To Address does not contain [your company email domain]".

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.