Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

TPühringer
Contributor

Community Forum Solution for Hubspot

SOLVE

We are looking for a Community Forum Functionality within hubspot or a marketplace app for Hubspot.

Does anybody have a recommendation for a cheap Solution?

THX all.

Thomas

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @TPühringer 

Personally, I've not seen anything built on HubSpot.

My recommendation would be come uo with a list of features/functionalities you expect from a community tool and then do some online research. I find comparisons like this one, or this one are a good starting point to see who the main players are.

If being cheap is the main criteria, then maybe something like invitation only Slack channel is the way to go.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TPühringer

& thank you for your help @franksteiner79!

That's correct, HubSpot doesn't offer a community forum software. Our HubSpot Community is also built on a third-party platform. 

Frank already shared a couple of great resources that should help you find the right solution; I wanted to add this resource with a comprehensive list of community software providers. I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @TPühringer 

Personally, I've not seen anything built on HubSpot.

My recommendation would be come uo with a list of features/functionalities you expect from a community tool and then do some online research. I find comparisons like this one, or this one are a good starting point to see who the main players are.

If being cheap is the main criteria, then maybe something like invitation only Slack channel is the way to go.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project