State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
DouglasAlbuqq on March 26, 2024
it would be good to have the possibility to create a chat flow for WhatsApp. For Service, it would be important to omnichannel concept, because today it is necessary one addon to automate initiate conversation
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 26, 2024 09:20
Hi @DouglasAlbuqq , This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. However, other users have requested this before: https://community.hubs...read more
TH-MRB on March 25, 2024
We've been using hubspot to manage our shared inbox for a couple of years, but recent changes mean our inbox "from" address has changed from our own email to one of these: user=yourcompany.com@hs-domain.com In theory, if a customer hits reply, read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Key Advisor | Partner
March 25, 2024 14:15
Hey @TH-MRB honestly I can't really say without being able to see your portal! Just to confirm though, are you sending a direct email to the @hs-d...read more
KSweeney27 on March 21, 2024
We currently have our 'contact us' email address set to create a ticket automatically when someone emails that address. Right now it enters the subject name as the Ticket Name. Is there a way to have it enter text before the subject line? Essen read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 21, 2024 12:22
Hi @KSweeney27 , Yes 🙂 In a ticket based workflow, you would enroll these tickets, then use the "Set property value" workflow action to set...read more
Solved
PPuri8 on March 18, 2024
Hello, Under GDPR (and other data protection laws), we're required to delete customer data once the purpose for recording it has been fulfilled. I assume that all companies using Hubspot have this requirement to delete data after x years. We're read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 18, 2024 05:26
Hi @PPuri8 , This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. However, other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspot.com...read more
SeaShellDigital on March 12, 2024
Got a suspicious email from "inbox-hubspot" this morning. Chatted with Brunno and he advised an email and link to help. email was bounced bck and link does no help. Where can I send this email to get verification that it is legit?
0 upvote
5 Replies
Top Contributor
March 14, 2024 11:37
yeah that domain screams issues to me! These days it is so hard to trust the emails we receive.
Solved
JBailey6 on February 22, 2024
Problem: When viewing tasks, there is no option to filter the associated companies State or Region. This has been requested multiple times over the years with no response from HubSpot. 01/21 Request - No Response 03/21 Request - No Respons read more
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
February 22, 2024 19:29
Hi @JBailey6 while I can't speak to why there hasn't been an update from HubSpot on the previous idea requests, one thing I've learned about the co...read more
Solved
GWebb6 on February 15, 2024
Is there a way to create a report similar to the Deal Change History report in Sales Analytics but for Tickets? I want to create a report that shows New, Status moved forward or Status moved backward. Although I can produce a custom report that sh read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 15, 2024 05:54
Hi @GWebb6 , Unfortunately this is currently not possible. Similar to the "Deal change history" report, such a report cannot be created from s...read more
AudreyU on January 30, 2024
We use the tickets and conversations inbox for managing customer support tickets. The end user emails to one of our associated customer emails that is customer specific. We have about 30 email addresses that an end users could send emails to us righ read more
Community Manager
January 31, 2024 05:03
Hi @AudreyU , I hope that you are well! Thank you for your valuable feedback @AudreyU ! This means a lot to us! For new feature suggestions, ...read more
CRathbone on January 22, 2024
I'm not sure where to post this. I have an issue that started about a month ago. When I send an email to a contact the hubspot email sits in the bcc row of the email as always. But when the contact replies to my email they recieve this: I am a read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
January 24, 2024 15:24
Thanks for sending over the images - will follow up in DM and add the solution here (if/when we find it)
Solved
mohamedhamad on January 08, 2024
I'm trying to setup a bi-directional HubSpot ticket to clickup task. Where if a client submits a HubSpot ticket from our client portal, and we move it to a specific stage, then it creates a clickup task to assign the internal team to work on. In tur read more
Accepted Solution
January 09, 2024 16:58
Hey there @mohamedhamad . I checked in with my colleague (my boss, actually) Juli. She's our ClickUp guru at Imulse Creative. Her response was essen...read more
Joelk on December 26, 2023
Hi, When a customer responds to a ticket, I want the ticket owner to get an email notification with the customer's reply. This way, they can easily view the response without having to open HubSpot. I consider this a fundamental feature for a read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 27, 2023 03:41
Hi @Joelk , Thanks for reaching out to the Community, and for sharing your product feedback! I agree that it would be helpful to have a notifi...read more
_MMDL on December 13, 2023
Hi, We are creating Jira tickets automatically for a specific stage where L2 service support is required. The users from L2 have no access to Hubspot, and they work only in Jira, in order to be able to communicate between teams we need the J read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
December 14, 2023 13:56
Hi @_MMDL , I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Unfortunately, at present, we do not have any other viable alternativ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.