Tickets & Conversations

Jayeshurath
Contributor

See all my mentions in one place?

SOLVE

Is it possible to see all the tickets/conversations where I am mentioned in one place, just like Intercom?

Jayeshurath_0-1632819845839.png

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jayeshurath,

At this stage that's not possible, unfortunately. HubSpot hasn't focused on mentions in the past. For tickets, you can search records that are assigned to you, same for conversations.

Additionally, there is a full-text search in the conversations inbox where you could search for exact matches of your mention, see the magnifying glass icon.

karstenkoehler_0-1632820105632.png

However, there isn't a readymade menu item to see all conversations or tickets mentioning you.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
Kari-M
Participant

SOLVE

It was recommended that I upvote this and provide my reasoning.  The reason that I think being able to sort @mentioning is because there are times that I @mention someone with an update on certain companies (as we truly use this as a CRM) and I may have mentioned a few people in a couple of different client updates (company) and may need to circle back to them but don't always remember the details of who, what , when, why, etc.  If I could sort my mentions it would help trigger my memory on some things that haven't been followed up on in a while that I didn't necessarily want to tie tasks to.  My group gets inundated with Hubspot notifications for things that may sit too long, or when something has moved along in a stage or status, and so I don't want to task, task, task.

0 Upvotes
SlimBob
Participant

SOLVE

This is possible. Follow the steps below.

• Click on the notification bell icon at the top right of the dashboard.
  • Click the filter dropdown.
  • Deselect everything but mentions.

Enjoy!

0 Upvotes
Kari-M
Participant

SOLVE

Being able to see mentions in one place would be very helpful!

0 Upvotes
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Kari-M and all,

I hope that you are well!

Thank you for your valuable Product Feedback!

I have found this similar idea already submitted: "Gather all mentions in the notification area (bell)".

I'd recommend supporting the Idea with an upvote and explaining your use case in the comments.

Our product team uses that forum to collect ideas on how we can improve the product for our customers.

Product pays particular attention to the top voted ideas & takes them into consideration along with other feedback channels as well as their own vision to understand what features will be most valuable.

Thanks and have a great day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

NeilHartLSBU
Participant

SOLVE

Agreed, this would be really logical.

Not sure if the exact same idea, so I've added my own here:

HubSpot Community - Gather all mentions in the notification area (bell) - HubSpot Community

0 Upvotes
JLoomis
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

So apart from the notifications sidebar there is no place to see all mentions? What if many of these mentions are not in the service hub but scattered around within companies, contacts, tickets, etc.? I sometimes get very backed up on responding to mentions and its nearly impossible to keep track of them all in the sidebar.

Thanks,

Joe

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jayeshurath,

At this stage that's not possible, unfortunately. HubSpot hasn't focused on mentions in the past. For tickets, you can search records that are assigned to you, same for conversations.

Additionally, there is a full-text search in the conversations inbox where you could search for exact matches of your mention, see the magnifying glass icon.

karstenkoehler_0-1632820105632.png

However, there isn't a readymade menu item to see all conversations or tickets mentioning you.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ZoltanGM
Participant

SOLVE

Any update on that in the last 1.5 years?