Tickets & Conversations

ARudie

Please see thread with chat about removing suspense notice. Directed here

Good news! The Starter CRM Suite is available at an 86% discounted price for small businesses like yours.
Choose an option below.
I reimported my contacts and there were 2 that unsubscribed but I found and deleted. I don't have an opt-out list, I just take them out. 
02:27 PM

HubSpot
Okay. Let me see if someone's available to help you.
Great — someone is on their way now. They’ll send you a message when they get here. Thanks for your patience.
02:27 PM

Sofia

Hi Adrean! This is Sofia from HubSpot Sales. I am here to help you better use our free products or explore paid products we offer.

ean! This is Sofia from HubSpot Sales. I am here to help you better use our free products or explore paid products we offer.

ean! This is Sofia from HubSpot Sales. I am here to help you better use our free products or explore paid products we offer.

02:28 PM
I have been working to fix stale accounts and these are clients of mine of some 30 years
Is there a way to remove the suspend notice or have I done enough yet to fix that?
And the #3 stale doesn't apply. They reach out when they need a mortgage or real estate so they go years quiet then jump up to get help
02:29 PM

Sofia

Thanks for chatting in. I can see your inquiry is about unsubscribed contacts. My role is to get an understanding of your needs to recommend the best next step. May I ask a few questions to get started?

ok but please see what I wrote above'

Sofia

What do you mean by removing the suspend notice?

02:30 PM
\

f you don't take any action, your account will be permanently suspended and you'll no longer be able to send emails.
I don't need that up there anymore. I'm working on it but #2 I can't do. It hurts my business. 
All of these folks opted in...years ago by way of being clients over the years'
I don't have a list of #1, I delete as I go
02:32 PM

Sofia

Thanks, Adrean! In this case, you need to follow the actions mentioned in that alert

02:33 PM
I can't
They don't apply
02:33 PM
I don't have a list like it says in #1 and I stay in touch with clients for years that may or may not open the email but they circle back. For example Marilou Baer, nothing for about 2-3 years and now opening. Depends on what I put in the subject but we are friends also
02:35 PM

Sofia

I understand! What happens is that due to security issues, when there is a high rate of hard bounce, HubSpot suspends the accounts. In this case, you say that it is difficult for you to follow the steps, as a user of one of our free tools, you have access to support through our HubSpot Community. The HubSpot Community is moderated by other users, certified partners, and HubSpot employees offering a one-to-many support service. Your best next step is to post in the HubSpot Community so they can dig into this a bit further.

02:39 PM
can you send me an email of this text thread please
02:39 PM

Sofia

Sure, Adrean! You will received a transcript of this chat once it is ended

02:40 PM
I took all of the contacts out and started over. My assistant had sent to ALL contacts and there was a separate list of 25k realtors on it and that is what bounced sp hard 
Is it all ok now on your end? 
Why do I keep seeing this message? Can you fix on your end?
02:41 PM

Sofia

Adrean, fixing that message in your account is something that is out of my hands 😞 You have contacted me on the sales team

In this case, the best point of contact are the experts in our Community

02:42 PM
ok who can  I email about it? or can you forward this please?
02:42 PM

Sofia

Adrean you just need to reach out to the HubSpot Community and post this issue, the experts will answer to you ASAP

There isn't the option to email about it 😕

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Please see thread with chat about removing suspense notice. Directed here

@ARudie  can you post a screenshot of the suspense notice so we can see what you see and what you are referring to in the chat?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin