Tickets & Conversations

clararicci

I can't connect my aruba e-mail

Hi,

I have been trying to connect my aruba e-mail account to Hubspot.

It keeps saying authentication failed, because password or e-mail are incorrect. But I am sure they are correct. I have also tried to put an IMAP port and SMPT port (onto 993 and 465, but I have literally tried anything when I saw it did not work with these).

it keeps saying it can't connect. Has it got something to do with Aruba or Hubspot?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
piero1

Buongiorno, poi sei riuscita ad fare funzionare la email di Aruba??

perchè vorrei comprare una anche io con Aruba.

Grazie 

Piro

ALaderchi
Participant

Funziona, ricordatevi di abilitare l'inoltro su Aruba mettendo l'indirizzo email che vi dà Hubspot quando collegate l'indirizzo Aruba alla Inbox di Hubspot. 

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ALaderchi Grazie per aver condiviso!!!!Tradurrò la tua risposta in inglese.

Solution provided by @ALaderchi :

"It works, remember to enable forwarding on Aruba by putting the email address that Hubspot gives you when you connect the Aruba address to the Hubspot Inbox."

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Buongiorno @piero1 

* Dato che attualmente non supportiamo l'italiano nella community, userò google translate per aiutare la tua richiesta.*

In base al tuo client di posta elettronica, dovrai connettere la posta in arrivo tramite IMAP. Prima di connettere la tua casella di posta tramite IMAP, ti consiglio di rivedere i requisiti tecnici con il tuo team IT. È necessario soddisfare tutti i requisiti tecnici prima di potersi connettere. Controlla se il provider di posta elettronica richiede una password specifica per l'app per consentire all'utente di accedere tramite un'app di terze parti.

Tieni presente che se stai tentando di connettere un account di posta elettronica alla posta in arrivo delle conversazioni, è necessario connettere una posta in arrivo ospitata con Gmail o Office 365. Le conversazioni non supportano una connessione IMAP.

Based on your email client, you will need to connect the inbox via IMAP. Before connecting your inbox via IMAP, I'd recommend reviewing the technical requirements with your IT team. You must meet all of the technical requirements before you can connect. Check if the email provider requires an app-specific password for the user to login through a third-party app. 

Note that if you are trying to connect an email account to the conversations inbox, you need to connect an inbox that is hosted with either Gmail or Office 365. Conversations do not support an IMAP connection.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @clararicci,

Thanks for reaching out.

This article might be a good starting point for you as it explains how you can connect your inbox.

Before connecting your inbox via IMAP, review the technical requirements with your IT team.

Take care,

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

0 Upvotes