Tickets & Conversations

BryceChee

How do all of you manage multiple Problem and Incident tickets via Service hub?

I wasn't sure if Hubspot was going to build this so I wanted to get the brains of all of y'all:

I wanted a way to link multiple incident tickets to one problem ticket, so I can reply more effectively to multiple users. Similar to the idea of parent/child tickets

Could the community share how you manage your tickets that are associated with each other/have the same problem?

7 Replies 7
samer47
Participant

Lots of chat and no action, come on HS this is a must for us many tickets require multiple paths to a complete resolution, you should be able to have ticket associations, easy peezy! 

StefaniUAT
Key Advisor

Hi @BryceChee,

I am unfamiliar with this specific situation. However, question - would you be able to create a playbook/create note/put in ticket body/etc. a specific keyword to then segment with lists and automate an email? You see, tickets are not as easily reportable. If notes, tasks, playbooks, etc. are just as/almost as easily accessible - then it would make your objective much more manageable.

Another thought is to create a sales template to respond directly to that issue. Therefore, any person with access can efficiently communicate on a one-off basis.

If this does not address your issues, please let me know what I am missing and I will look forward to helping to assist in addressing the core issues.

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
AGreen3
Participant

Hi Bryce - I'm with you 100% on this idea. I like HubSpot but this is a huge gap for us. It could ultimately be a showstopper! I have not found anyone with an answer so far.

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @BryceChee ,

As of now no such functionality is available in HubSpot. We have to go through the previous tickets or search the ticket with some keywords to find relevant one. But personally I feel this is agood idea. Will advise you to share this on idea section of the community:  HubSpot Community - Ideas - HubSpot Community

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BryceChee 

Thank you for reaching out. We don't have parent/child ticket in HubSpot at the moment. 

I want to tag some of our experts on this though - @warrendavey @StefaniUAT @Josh do you have any advice for @BryceChee on how to manage this with HubSpot? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

SaWells
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Is HubSpot looking at making this a feature? We have a Client moving over from SalesForce and heavily relied on Parent/Child Tickets.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SaWells 

This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes