Tickets & Conversations

WASTIEN

Email object from form submission

In order to better track customer complaints and email loop, is it possible to configure the subject of the email loop created following the submission of a customer complaint form?
Ideally, it should be possible to customise it with the properties of the ticket created (in particular the ticket ID) so that the object of the email is no longer "Form submission on "date"" but rather "Customer complaint n° "Ticket ID" for example.

William

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
WASTIEN

Hello @karstenkoehler 

I'm not talking about internal emails but the email loop created automatically from a support form submission by a customer.

I set the form to create automatically tickets and send it to my support Inbox. The object of the email loop created is always "Form submission on "Date of the submission"" and it could be smarter to change the email loop object with the ticket ID.

Is it clearer ?

Kind regards,

William

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @WASTIEN,

I'm not sure what exactly you're referring to. You have a HubSpot form which creates a ticket. This ticket is created via a conversations inbox. When a contact submit the form, this triggers an email notification.

This email notification cannot be customized unless you create your own custom notification – this requires a Professional subscription, as described above. The HubSpot term for this is an internal email notification.

So this is less of a feature request issue, it's a pricing / subscription issue.

Does that make sense?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

WASTIEN

@karstenkoehler  I think we are not on the same page. 

So I attach the following picture and hope it will make sense.

WASTIEN_1-1652788484011.png

This is the email loop created and displayed in the Hubspot inbox following a form submission. This email loop is not created with a workflow, the form is connected to a specific inbox directly.

We have the professionnal subscription for Service and enterprise level for Sales.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @WASTIEN,

This level of customization is available in the Professional tier of HubSpot, using workflows. In workflows, you can fully customize internal email notifications or internal marketing emails and use personalization tokens in the subject line of the emails.

If you are on a Professional subscription and need help with creating such a workflow, please let me know.

In the free or Starter tools, this is not possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.