Tickets & Conversations

Robert7

Cannot reply to a customer email in Conversations

SOLVE

Hi,

A customer recently had issues with his email address, where emails were bouncing back.

They have fixed the issue on their end, but this has caused the email to be flagged in Hubspt and we now cannot reply to them in the Conversations Tab as it says, 

Previous emails sent to this address have bouced

This is one of our main customers, his email is now working fine so we are having to reply to him separately (outside of hubspot).

How can I remove this block on his email?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Robert7,

Unbouncing a contact requires a Marketing or CMS Hub Professional subscription, see the "Applies to" box in this article: Send emails to contacts that previously bounced

Unless you can get HubSpot support to unbounce this contact for you, you'll have to send emails from outside of HubSpot, unfortunately. (Don't shoot the messenger.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Robert7

SOLVE

Thanks,

Sounds like a very Hubspotty approach..

Time to find a new solution

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Robert7,

Unbouncing a contact requires a Marketing or CMS Hub Professional subscription, see the "Applies to" box in this article: Send emails to contacts that previously bounced

Unless you can get HubSpot support to unbounce this contact for you, you'll have to send emails from outside of HubSpot, unfortunately. (Don't shoot the messenger.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes