Tickets & Conversations

dmattauch
Top Contributor

Buffer time to accept a chat

SOLVE

hi,

I'm setting up my chatbot/livechat now

i have issues with the availability part of it.

is there a way when someone comes in the chat and agents are available to put a message "wait while agent is free"

and then the support agent can decide to accept to accept the ticket when ready.

Many thanks

David

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dmattauch,

You could use the welcome message of your live chat to display that message: "Got any questions? Type away and our next agent will be right with you." (This is under Menu > Conversations > Chatflows > choose your live chat.)

karstenkoehler_0-1642606754350.png

Keep in mind that you can also further customize your availability settings. Navigate to the overall system Settings > Inboxes, then hover your mouse over the chat and click the Edit button that appears:

karstenkoehler_1-1642606948076.png

You should now be able to switch into the "Availability" tab and customize further, e.g. show a typical reply time.

karstenkoehler_2-1642606980987.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dmattauch,

You could use the welcome message of your live chat to display that message: "Got any questions? Type away and our next agent will be right with you." (This is under Menu > Conversations > Chatflows > choose your live chat.)

karstenkoehler_0-1642606754350.png

Keep in mind that you can also further customize your availability settings. Navigate to the overall system Settings > Inboxes, then hover your mouse over the chat and click the Edit button that appears:

karstenkoehler_1-1642606948076.png

You should now be able to switch into the "Availability" tab and customize further, e.g. show a typical reply time.

karstenkoehler_2-1642606980987.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

dmattauch
Top Contributor

SOLVE

thanks @karstenkoehler