State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
rhaggerty on January 09, 2023
Hey y'all. When analyzing socials, I was wondering if there's a way to filter down based on lowest performing posts (Low interactions, Low clicks, etc.). I'm not seeing that as an option in HubSpot, but it would be nice to see what isn't working f read more
2 upvotes
7 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
January 11, 2023 18:06
It appears that HubSpot does not have a built-in feature for this purpose. One solution for this could be to export data from HubSpot's social media ...read more
Solved
dsa75 on August 17, 2017
Is there any way to see a calendar view of social posts? It would be efficient for planning/scheduling purposes.
4 upvotes
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Not applicable
August 18, 2017 06:11
Hey @dsa75 if you navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Productivity > Calendar you should see the option to view all scheduled social post...read more
Solved
AlinaS on July 26, 2017
I've noticed that I am no longer able to edit the Heading and preview text of Facebook link posts, within the social media editor. You used to be able to do this, and customise the text that would display in the thumbnail on the Facebook page. read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
July 31, 2017 10:19
Got it - sorry I missed that your were trying to edit the link preview. The issue you're having isn't because of anything on HubSpot's end. It's bec...read more
Solved
lbriggs on June 12, 2017
There are several images associated with a landing page, only one of which I would like to be the featured image. When posting a facebook link, it would not allow me to change which image I would prefer to be posted, although it did allow me to do s read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Not applicable
June 14, 2017 06:23
Hey @lbriggs t his can happen if Facebook has a cached version of the page you were trying to publish to this social media channel. Facebook ...read more
Solved
Social_TK on April 28, 2017
A feature offered by Social Jukebox includes thanking top interactors. I am pretty sure that Hubspot does not have something to this nature, but if so could you lead me in the right direction? It would be ideal to have an automation tool that tr read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Not applicable
May 29, 2017 05:06
Hey @Social_TK - great post! This is not currently possible with HubSpot's social tool, but absolutely worth posting to their Ideas Exchange here ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.