Social Tools

PMcSweeney

Replying to Facebook comments

SOLVE

Does Hubspot allow you to reply to Facebook comments? I can see how to reply to replies to our tweets, and replies to our IG posts, but there is no reply option under facebook comments on our post.

I know this functionality/API exists, as it's been a option all all other social management tools i've used in the last 10 years. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
EWood
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @PMcSweeney,

Thanks for reaching out on the HubSpot Community!

It looks like at this time the social tool can only reply to specific comments for Instagram. Only general responses are available for other platforms. You can read more on that here.

If you'd like to see the ability to reply on specific comments for all social platforms be roadmapped we invite upi to add the topic on HubSpot's Ideas Forum so the Products Team can evaluate for the future.

I hope that helps clarify!

All the best,

Elyse

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
DarianLee

SOLVE

From my experience with Hubspot, you can reply to Facebook comments using the platform. It might be worth double-checking your settings or contacting their support team for assistance. On a side note, I've also found Hubspot great for managing Twitter interactions. It's especially useful for me, as I'm currently promoting my account there using twitter followers instant delivery. I think you might find it useful too.

0 Upvotes
PMcSweeney

SOLVE

Hey! So can you reply to the comments from specific people on facebook (i.e. Dave comments on your post asking a Q, then you comment on his comment and it appears in a staggered reply to just him, as opposed to just appearing on the post as a general comment).

0 Upvotes
EmmaAtKiwi
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PMcSweeney! Yes, you can respond to Facebook comments from right within HubSpot. When you navigate to Marketing > Social just like you're doing to see your Twitter and IG replies, look for the blue "See Comments" button under your Facebook posts. Click "See Comments," and a new window will slide out from the right where you can see your follower's comment, and draft your own repy to it.

FB comments.JPG 

Emma Washington

HubSpot Director @ Kiwi Creative

3x Accredited HubSpot Platinum Partner

HubSpot Certified Trainer
Leader of B2B Technology (USA) HubSpot User Group

Join our HubSpot Community Group for B2B Technology
0 Upvotes
PMcSweeney

SOLVE

Hi. thanks for your reply! 

I can see how to reply to the post, but i can select individual comments on that post. You can only Like/Unlike comments, but you can't Reply to them like you can on Instagram / Twitter

PMcSweeney_0-1679925863817.png

0 Upvotes
EWood
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @PMcSweeney,

Thanks for reaching out on the HubSpot Community!

It looks like at this time the social tool can only reply to specific comments for Instagram. Only general responses are available for other platforms. You can read more on that here.

If you'd like to see the ability to reply on specific comments for all social platforms be roadmapped we invite upi to add the topic on HubSpot's Ideas Forum so the Products Team can evaluate for the future.

I hope that helps clarify!

All the best,

Elyse

0 Upvotes