Social Tools

AnnicaThorber
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Hi am Annica Thorberg, Hubspot Partner since 2012 and Linkedin Expert - ask me anything about this

SOLVE

1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi am Annica Thorberg, Hubspot Partner since 2012 and Linkedin Expert - ask me anything about this

SOLVE

Hi @AnnicaThorber, thanks for opening yourself up to our community! I'm curious about the ways that you think HubSpot and LinkedIn can be used together to help users with their sales process? Do you find yourself using the tools for similar purposes, such as prospecting, or do you seem them as completely separate products for different uses? 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
rayckay91
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey @AnnicaThorber I'm not sure if you're still answering questions here, but I'd love to know if/how you and your clients leverage video content in social publishing? 

0 Upvotes
AnnicaThorber
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE
Wewe do but dont oroduce it
0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @AnnicaThorber, thanks for opening yourself up to our community! I'm curious about the ways that you think HubSpot and LinkedIn can be used together to help users with their sales process? Do you find yourself using the tools for similar purposes, such as prospecting, or do you seem them as completely separate products for different uses? 

0 Upvotes
AnnicaThorber
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

SORRY - late answer. Well we see ourselves and most of the clients when we meassure traffic and conversations that Linkedin is the No 1 social media where most visitors comes from. 

we ourselves use the Linkedin Publishing tool to blog (my profile) same stuff as in the company blogg and the link/URL:s the Linkedin blog creates you can add in the campaign tool

ahaa

SOLVE

Hi Annica,

I would like to know how linkedin impressions are measured. Do they include those of the post's likes and shares?

Say a post has 3  and 1 share. Do my post impressions count the impressions of the 3 people's network who have liked the content and the impressions of the "share" network?

Many thanks!

AnnicaThorber
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

I have to check it out so I answer the correct answer. Stay toon