• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
kvlschaefer on May 17, 2023
  Hey all! World Certification Week from HubSpot Academy has officially kicked off for 2023! It takes place this week, May 15-19. For those that don’t know, World Certification Week (WCW) is a global virtual event where read more
5 upvotes
0 Reply
crystalking on June 29, 2021
Hey there! Welcome to the Social Media Study Group. The purpose of this post is to walk you through the experience of getting started and how to get the most value out of this Study Group. If you have any specific questions or comments, please reply read more
163 upvotes
554 Replies
October 12, 2023 09:52
Hey, Im new to this digital marketing. Eager to learn man new things
MAbbas3 on December 30, 2022
Hello everyone! I am Mughees from pakistan, I would like to know what you people think of the difference between instagram and facebook. while instagram has all the hype around itself, like a lot of brand deals, active usage and more interraction. H read more
2 upvotes
6 Replies
January 05, 2023 20:23
Hi Mughees, these two platforms are indeed great but it also depends on whether its a B2B or B2C Startup.. but definitely u will need both because th...read more
kvlschaefer on August 04, 2022
Do you want to share content with your audience that will spark a conversation or an interaction? Are you looking for ways to refine your content strategy on social media? Red Website Design recently shared recommendations on how to read more
kvlschaefer on August 03, 2022
Are you looking for a social media platform that offers a solid return on investment? With the plethora of social media networks and nuances of measuring ROI, it can be hard to identify which platform offers the best without speaking with peers or d read more
Participant
August 03, 2022 10:12
Thank you for sharing this info @kvlschaefer , having data on ROI is seldomly easy. I do agree on LinkedIn being the sm platform more capable to del...read more
WHatton on August 03, 2022
Hi all! I am a marketing executive new to HubSpot. I am just wondering if anyone has any tips for engagement and best practices for when using HubSpot. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks!
2 upvotes
4 Replies
Guide
August 03, 2022 14:26
Hi @WHatton ! Welcome! The tips above are excellent, the Academy is the best place to start learning best practices! By engagement, are you l...read more
kvlschaefer on July 18, 2022
Hey fellow social media marketers, 🎉 Did you know that yesterday was World Emoji Day ? 😃 July 17th is displayed as 📆 hence why Emojipedia decided to choose this date for World Emoji Day! In order to honor this day, read more
5 upvotes
0 Reply
kvlschaefer on July 14, 2022
Do you use Instagram as a social media channel for your organization, as an entrepreneur, or content creator? Before you start marketing yourself as a business or individual on Instagram, it's essential to understand the Instagram Engagemen read more
Participant
July 19, 2022 22:05
Yup you are right, but most of all you should know your target audience when creating marketing campaign in order to secure only those followers who ...read more
kvlschaefer on July 13, 2022
Hello, fellow social media wizards! Hope you are all doing well! HubSpot recently observed the Week of Rest hence why it has been a bit quiet around here. 😊 Today we'll talk about content prompts to get your creative juices going! read more
4 upvotes
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 14, 2022 18:24
wow great idea @kvlschaefer !
kvlschaefer on June 24, 2022
Hey, fellow social media marketers! Happy Friday! It's time for another edition of the weekly roundup! This past week, we've seen some insightful questions and replies from our fellow study group members in our forum . To make sur read more
4 upvotes
0 Reply
kvlschaefer on June 23, 2022
Are you just getting started with LinkedIn Ads? Social Media Today & LinkedIn Marketing Solutions recently shared this checklist to create a successful LinkedIn Campaign. Here is a summary of the steps: 1) Account Set-up 2) Cam read more
Community Manager
June 24, 2022 17:03
Hey @jori ! You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that this resource is helpful 🙂 Let us know how your campaign planning goes. Enj...read more
kvlschaefer on June 21, 2022
What Is Social Media Etiquette? Social media etiquette refers to the guidelines that govern communication behavior on social platforms. It encompasses how you share ideas and considers how others will perceive those ideas in a digital space. read more
3 upvotes
0 Reply
Roynal on June 17, 2022
Marketing is a super hard job to get into! Especially if you're a new grad looking to break into the field. Almost everyone wants to be a social media expert but they never get it right. There's a hack though, apprenticeship or interning. read more
Contributor
June 24, 2022 18:37
I can't really speak to the "likely". I am hoping the job you take gives you the education instead of the degree. There's enough evidence in the past...read more
kvlschaefer on June 15, 2022
How often should I post on Instagram? That's a common question we hear from marketers and content creators. If you don't post enough, you're missing out on a chance to engage with your audience. If you post too much, you can lose followers. A read more
July 03, 2022 21:52
Another thing to note when figuring out your scheduled postings is when are your followers most active. For ours, it's between 10 and 11 AM.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Members

HubFans

Are you a HubSpot enthusiast? Join our HubFans group to connect with your peers.