Social Media

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

LIVE Social Media Office Hour - 18 January

HubSpot Academy's first Social Media Office Hour of 2022 will be on January 18th at 11 AM Eastern Time.

• Do you have a question that needs to be answered? Is there a discussion you'd like to have with other social media professionals? Reply with your query below. 
  • Click here to register for the live event

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
14 Replies 14
mideolushola
Participant

Working on a list of the most influential high-profile personalities across social media channels in our region. Beyond follow count, engagement rates, what other metrics do you think should be considered to develop a criteria for this?

0 Upvotes
KMack
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

I am also interested in content strategy ideas for better growth of followers and engagement. Our number of impressions is currently fairly small on all platforms. We have accounts on almost all social platforms and post blogs 1-2 times each week. We've only been posting regularly for about a month, and are switching focus to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for B2B Saas/Nonprofit/Medical companies.

BKellum
Participant

I am trying to think through a content strategy that would allow me as a solopreneur (for now) to create a content flow that might flow this way: Pillar Post - embedded youtube video - promoted with LinkedIn post - mentioned in my email newsletter - sent out on Twitter... for example.

ACraig1
Participant

Utilizing platforms like Instagram and Facebook that are more for B2C in a B2B realm. Is it worth it to tap into these platforms? And if so, how can they beat be utilized?

JCastro86
Participant

same question

0 Upvotes
Stefania1

Not sure if this is a relevant question, but as freelancers what is the maximum number of clients that we should handle in order to be sure to deliver a good service?

kraay_1

i think that depends on the amount of work, rather than the number of clients and your time management and creative and mental capacity.

0 Upvotes
DMackereth
Contributor

What are you top three social platform recomendations for B2B?

GrantCarlile
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Check.

Sabbir
Participant

Waiting for it!

DHile

What's the best way to extend the life of your posts or recycle content, without needing to create something "fresh" every day? 

DavidDennison
Key Advisor

Split up the content into multiple directions and focus points. That usually works pretty well!

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
0 Upvotes
ruthgabrielle