Share Your Work

OliaGozha
Contributor

Test an app that increases page load speed

Hello, community 👋

Recently, my partner and I stumbled upon a QuickLink from Google Chrome Lab, which helps to load subsequent pages much faster. We were fascinated by the elegance of the idea. Spreading this idea, we have decided to create an app for HubSpot users. It installs a bit of JavaScript code into a HubSpot website to scan page links and prefetch them. So website owners on HubSpot could heavily benefit from browser prefetching technology too.
Here’s an app https://linkfetcher.kohorta.co/
Hope you’ll give it a try and test it out on your end. We would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
Have a great day!
Olia

7 Replies 7
nlafakis
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Sorry, @OliaGozha - has there been any headway on this? Not prodding, just wondering :smile:!

0 Upvotes
OliaGozha
Contributor

Hey @nlafakis ,

Sorry for taking so long with a reply.

We were so busy recently working on a newly approved HubSpot app, WebPush, and a HubSpot theme, Simpl.
Now, I'm happy to come back to the normal routine of answering any questions here.

It's awesome, you find LinkFetcher useful. I completely understand the issue with page load is critical.

As I recall LinkFetcher doesn't require email or csv for installation.

Could you please share a screenshot to describe the obstacles you're having with the app?

nlafakis

OMG.....I feel like all of my friends, I mentioned it, checked up on it, and now it's working LOL!

There's absolutely no issues what so ever, it installed SUPER QUICK!, and is up and running!

Once again, thanks to Roman and yourself for putting this together and sharing with the community because it's definitely a POWERFUL tool for us front-end people who've been frustrated to death with page load times.

OliaGozha
Contributor

@nlafakis you're welcome!

Glad it helps people make their work easier 😊

nlafakis

Good afternoon Olia!,

First of all, my hat is off to you and Roman for figuring this out because it was SUPER necessary for page performance and I have been struggling for a while now to get my pages to load faster than 2.4s without breaking things 😛

My only hiccup here is that when I go to add the app, it asks for permissions, no biggie so I need to grant them. I go to add LinkFetcher as a user to grant permissions, however I need either an email address or csv file to do so. Is there a default email we should be using to set this up?

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @OliaGozha 

Thanks for sharing!  Will mess around with it!

OliaGozha
Contributor

Thanks, Dennis! Looking forward to hearing from you 😊