State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
BCartee on November 30, 2023
Hi all, I'm trying to set up an additional workflow step in a service pipeline and in one of the steps I want to send a communication of the status of the ticket to a recipient. I was wondering if there is an ideal way to assign and trigger the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
December 03, 2023 19:06
Hi @BCartee You could trigger a Workflow, when a Ticket hits a Stage (in the Support Pipeline) to notify your team. Is this what yo...read more
Solved
BPollard on November 02, 2023
Hello! We’re a Cyber Security MSSP and a basic HubSpot CRM user, but are interested in the Customer Portal. I’ve read through the online docs but unsure whether it will meet our requirements. We want an approved client to be able to login to t read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
November 02, 2023 13:58
Hi @BPollard Yes, you can use SSO in Membership Portals and here are some more notes: Ordering products will require a bit of work on ...read more
TownFish on September 13, 2023
Not sure if this is the correct topic section to post this in but I couldn't find one that fits my issue... When i log into my profile the page keeps refreshing, the URL changes briefly whilst this refresh occurs and it happens repeatedly not al read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
September 20, 2023 09:49
Hi @TownFish , Thank you very much for this video, and I apologize for any impact this is causing on your community experience. I've reached...read more
Solved
OllyLD on March 20, 2023
Good Afternoon, I was wondering if anyone has any presentation/onboarding resources to deliver to a small service team. We have moved from ZenDesk and have been using HS for Sales/Marketing but have now moved Service Hub over. Just wondere read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 20, 2023 11:59
Hi @OllyLD , The Service Hub Software certification course is a great starting point: https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/hubspot-service-sof...read more
CHimmi on December 15, 2021
Welcome to our Community-enabled onboarding program! In this introductory video we will be guiding you through the very first steps to successfully start your journey with the Service Hub of Hubspot. We will notably talk about how to set read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
HubSpot Moderator
February 28, 2022 12:08
Hello there 🙂 If you're looking for more information, I'd highly recommend checking out our blog . I'd also suggest our webinars if you'...read more
Hi there and welcome into step 2 of our Community-enabled onboarding program. If you missed the first step, it is available here . After having completed the first set-up tasks, we will be discussing the main functionaliti read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Hello there ! In this video, we are going to outline the best practices in relation to the following HubSpot Service Hub tools: conversations, inbox and tickets. In the video, we discuss: 0:15 : Difference between convers read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
As teams grow, they adopt disparate systems for marketing, selling, and servicing customers, making for messy data. HubSpot’s automation engine is built on one unified CRM platform, connecting data across business functions and integrating with fav read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
Hi there and welcome to step 3 of our Community-enabled onboarding program. If you missed the previous step, it is available here . We will discuss how you can give your leads and customers the tools to become autonomous. read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Hi there and welcome to step 4 of our Community-enabled onboarding program. If you missed the last step, it is available here . In this video, we are going to discuss customer satisfaction and we will see how to create a f read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Hi there, In this video, we are going to discuss how to combine automation with your feedback surveys in order to increase customer satisfaction. Automation is going to help you to understand why certain customers gave you certain scores read more
Hi there and welcome to step 5 of our Community-enabled onboarding program. If you missed the last step, it is available here . After learning how to use automation with feedback surveys, it is time to report on this data read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.