Sales Integrations

TribeBikes

WooCommerce Deal Mapping - Can't map custom Deal Stages

Hi there.

I am trying to map Woocommerce Order Statuses to HubSpot Deal Stages. The wizard in the Woocommerce extension does not allow me to select a custom deal stage. To map this i've had to set up a complex workflow using Integromat/Zapier.

Any ideas how I can use the extension to map these?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hii @TribeBikes 

Can you please lemme know if you are trying to map custom deal stages for HubSpot Ecommerce pipeline? Or is it any other custom or default sales pipeline?

In case it is Ecommerce Pipeline, then anyhow we have to use only the default 6 stages that are under it and map our woocommerce order statuses according to that.

Additionally, if it any custom deal pipeline then I can help you get this done in a very efficient way!

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
DealersPS

I'm trying to figure out the same thing the OP was. I don't know which labels in woo correspond the the various stages in hubspot. I am happy to just rename the stages in hubspot once I know how they correspond together.

0 Upvotes
TribeBikes

Hi Himanshu.

It's the ECommerce Pipeline (Which i've added custom stages to in Hubspot)... Seems like I am stuck with the default 6 stages. Anyway I got it working with Integromat, but just adds a bit of unneccessary complexity to things.

Thanks for the help.

0 Upvotes